Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 hour ago, stu said:

Not a big enough upgrade to make me consider getting him over Adama. He’s near 100k more expensive as well. Better off investing elsewhere for me.

Also you can get Ashley Cole for free, with similar stats and links with all defences.

Yeah, I asked what's the easiest tokens to do earlier in the thread. Coles what 7? 

Shouldn't be a 'grind' like going for any others would be. Cole would be nice for my team. Potentially going to get old Gary... might wait for his prime moments though.

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’m in 2 minds with swaps, I’ve already done the 81&82x 25 so I’ve got 13 more available... so it will be either the83x25 along with a base icon pack or Deco... the prime icon pack... or Blanc

I’m in the same predicament. 

For me it’s either:

Deco and all three packs

or

Prime pack and the 81 and 82 packs

40 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah, I asked what's the easiest tokens to do earlier in the thread. Coles what 7? 

Shouldn't be a 'grind' like going for any others would be. Cole would be nice for my team. Potentially going to get old Gary... might wait for his prime moments though.

:dry:

Just had the most satisfying win on one league friendlies...

Go 1.0 up... guy continues 

Go 2.1 down... guy celebrates and pauses the game... nope not quitting

Go 3.1 down... guy celebrates and pauses... yeah ok buddy whatever

Go 4.1 down... yep you guessed it...

2nd half

Guy passes it back to his keeper and plays round the back for 20 mins... que the comeback...

Go 5.4 up... I celebrate and pause the game lol

Had to give him a taste of his own medicine

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Just had the most satisfying win on one league friendlies...

Go 1.0 up... guy continues 

Go 2.1 down... guy celebrates and pauses the game... nope not quitting

Go 3.1 down... guy celebrates and pauses... yeah ok buddy whatever

Go 4.1 down... yep you guessed it...

2nd half

Guy passes it back to his keeper and plays round the back for 20 mins... que the comeback...

Go 5.4 up... I celebrate and pause the game lol

Had to give him a taste of his own medicine

I had a cracking one the other day went 1 up guy didn't quit. Went 3-1 down but though **** it. You didn't quit so I ain't. Made it back to 5-4 he hauls me down on the counter in injury time to stop me scoring. Red card. And I score from the free kick anyway.

I conceded a penalty extra time 2nd yellow so 10 v10 he misses penalty and I win with 116 mins on the clock lol

Edited by Bayfox
  • Haha 3

I’ve just finished the La Liga Icon Swaps. Took me about an hour. That’s with a couple of people deciding they wanted to play full matches. I won one of them 13-1! So frustrating. 

I finished the Fofana and Reiner this morning. I really can’t be bother to grind out the Spanish one. 

I think I’m going to go for Ashley Cole. Any spares I’ll get tip into the “x 25” ones. 

I don't mind losing on fifa but when it's 1-1 and this lad who has a full icon team bar Neymar inform, Klabier(Dutch rb) and Klabier isn't even facing the goal and he scores from a header you know you're losing. 2-1 to Eusebio and that header.

That's what pisses you off with the game. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't mind losing on fifa but when it's 1-1 and this lad who has a full icon team bar Neymar inform, Klabier(Dutch rb) and Klabier isn't even facing the goal and he scores from a header you know you're losing. 2-1 to Eusebio and that header.

That's what pisses you off with the game. 

Conceded a few questionable goals in champs last night mainly due to Fofana pulling out some weird animations... had to whip him out for Todibo in the end lol 

• Like 1

After having a moment about 2am Saturday morning after enjoying the icon swaps grind i signed up for fut champs (glutten for punishment) and actually enjoyed (I kind of use enjoyed loosely) went from 9/1 to 11/5 as it was getting stupidly late Monday morning so golden goal started to be applied on my part ... First run out for Neymar in the WL and I have to say he really is something else! I’m actually loving Mbappe as well which certainly wasn’t the case when I first picked him! 

also my first WL on the next gen version and I have to say I genuinely prefer that to the PS4 variant

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

After having a moment about 2am Saturday morning after enjoying the icon swaps grind i signed up for fut champs (glutten for punishment) and actually enjoyed (I kind of use enjoyed loosely) went from 9/1 to 11/5 as it was getting stupidly late Monday morning so golden goal started to be applied on my part ... First run out for Neymar in the WL and I have to say he really is something else! I’m actually loving Mbappe as well which certainly wasn’t the case when I first picked him! 

also my first WL on the next gen version and I have to say I genuinely prefer that to the PS4 variant

So you recommend Neymar? I can afford him but will be almost broke and still want to do Curtis Jones. I already have midfield of Rooney, Kante and Aouar / Prime Barnes as middle 3. Barnes would go to 7 chem if I put Ney in LW

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I packed Neymar untradable, and I basically built my entire team around him, he's that good. Much better than Mbappe, in my opinion. 

I play him as a striker alongside Prime Kaka (who may even be better than Neymar, and strong links to Neymar too). So much fun.

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So you recommend Neymar? I can afford him but will be almost broke and still want to do Curtis Jones. I already have midfield of Rooney, Kante and Aouar / Prime Barnes as middle 3. Barnes would go to 7 chem if I put Ney in LW

Yes.

I have Rooney, Kante and Aouar too in my team (well not Aouar anymore, he was replaced by Rooney). All are good, but Neymar is another level of good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Honestly love him! Was lucky enough to pack both him (tradeable) and Mbappe (untradeable)  I’ve been playing Neymar up top and he’s just ridiculous! Bags everything and is so agile and tricky for defenders to handle! I did the Jones sbc and although he’s been good I’ve not been blown away by him but at the same time I feel like my Toty kdb is a similar/better player! Maybe buy Neymar and give him a bash before making a decision on Jones

53 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Yes.

I have Rooney, Kante and Aouar too in my team (well not Aouar anymore, he was replaced by Rooney). All are good, but Neymar is another level of good.

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Honestly love him! Was lucky enough to pack both him (tradeable) and Mbappe (untradeable)  I’ve been playing Neymar up top and he’s just ridiculous! Bags everything and is so agile and tricky for defenders to handle! I did the Jones sbc and although he’s been good I’ve not been blown away by him but at the same time I feel like my Toty kdb is a similar/better player! Maybe buy Neymar and give him a bash before making a decision on Jones

Thanks guys, just bagged him for 726k! Digger Barnes now RW on 7 but might play more of a CM/CAM alongside Rooney and Kante and then I’ll have aouar up top with Marco Van B and Ney in behind depending on formations. 

I’m still sitting on HL Benz who I got for 156. Tempted to sell him and get Isak 

• Like 1

Trying to deliberately get relegated in Rivals is tougher than expected! 

Keep trying to “play” and then either losing or gave away back to draws then then just had DQs. So bizarre that it happened a few times 

Edited by HoustonFox