Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

47 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Opened my 25x83 pack this morning.  Not too bad - Got that What IF Jovic, TOTW De Paul,  Lloris, Navas, Son, UCL Pogba, Verratti,  3 more 85s (Alderweireld of course was one of them!), 5x84s and then 83s.  Could have been worse. 

Missed out on getting Jones via the SBC but I’m going to wait now as not much I fancy.

I’m sticking for now with HL Benzema - he’s so awesome at CAM - the upgrade seems to have made him so much better! 

I didn’t even get a walk out from mine lol probably should’ve waited till this promo dropped lol 

24 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I didn’t even get a walk out from mine lol probably should’ve waited till this promo dropped lol 

Oh no! You need your lucky mate to open your packs for you 😂😂

I just sold Neymar (took a hit thanks to tax) and the TOTSHM Marquinhos. Ney is great but knocked off balance of my team and Marq was just sub. Got 88 Petit to go CDM and get HL Benz, Rooney, Aouar, Freeze Capa and UEL Portu on max chem. 

Has anyone used both Lloris and Ederson and any opinion on who’s better? I’ve got Lloris and like him but can always tinker! 

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Out interest what formations and tactics are you both using, maybe some tweaks may help. 

I've tried using some of the formations and tactics from here, buy it doesn't help me.

I chalk it up to being old lol

I just play for fun and WL doesn't really concern me.

Thanks though :)

23 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I just sold Neymar (took a hit thanks to tax) and the TOTSHM Marquinhos. Ney is great but knocked off balance of my team and Marq was just sub. Got 88 Petit to go CDM and get HL Benz, Rooney, Aouar, Freeze Capa and UEL Portu on max chem. 

Has anyone used both Lloris and Ederson and any opinion on who’s better? I’ve got Lloris and like him but can always tinker! 

I have ederson at the min and has been decent to be fair. Swapped him out for Alison for a while but didn’t save a thing so changed him back.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’ve used Lloris and he was average, but then again no goalkeeper is any good in this Fifa in my experience, except when a play I team with Nick Pope... :dry:

I use red pick Neuer as I’ve gone back to Boateng now my untradeable Akanji was upgraded.

Managed to buy WI Mbabu, who slots in my team nicely yesterday too for 391000 coins, he’s now extinct as he’s already going to be upgraded as Wolfsburg got a clean sheet today. 

Edited by stu
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

I have ederson at the min and has been decent to be fair. Swapped him out for Alison for a while but didn’t save a thing so changed him back.

Cheers. I had Alisson and he was about as effective as a wet paper bag. He’s primed for an SBC... 

1 hour ago, stu said:

I’ve used Lloris and he was average, but then again no goalkeeper is any good in this Fifa in my experience, except when a play I team with Nick Pope... :dry:

I use red pick Neuer as I’ve gone back to Boateng now my untradeable Akanji was upgraded.

Managed to buy WI Mbabu, who slots in my team nicely yesterday too for 391000 coins, he’s now extinct as he’s already going to be upgraded as Wolfsburg got a clean sheet today. 

Lloris has been ok and surprisingly cost me anything really - well no more than most. Pope is ridiculous when I play him too. Have him for my Championship team which I am struggling with now as there a so many MM challenges now! 

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Lloris has been ok and surprisingly cost me anything really - well no more than most. Pope is ridiculous when I play him too. Have him for my Championship team which I am struggling with now as there a so many MM challenges now! 

I bought Lloris today - I normally use IF Ramos + Varane with Courtois, since I have all 3 untradable, but wanted to try out the Fofana & Varane combo. After he conceded 6 goals from 7 shots I promptly sold him again, haha.

• Haha 1

image.png.681cd08ea6c3ba3a22bdd7e06e7f8551.png

Teams looking like this now. Only just completed Kroos, but really rate him. Worth doing IMO if he goes in your team.

I bought Messi, but ended up selling him again. He just gets pushed off the ball far too easily.

Edited by Charl91
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I bought Lloris today - I normally use IF Ramos + Varane with Courtois, since I have all 3 untradable, but wanted to try out the Fofana & Varane combo. After he conceded 6 goals from 7 shots I promptly sold him again, haha.

As others have said I’m yet to find a keeper that isn’t completely ass lol bar icons I think I’ve pretty much tried all the big boys and haven’t really rated any! Ter Stegen has potentially been the closest I’ve came but I didn’t really rate him that highly either... I’m using FS Lunin at the minute but only because I packed him and don’t see the point in selling him to pay an extra 20k for a Courtois (I need a  green link for Varane)

42 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Finished the weekend league with 8 wins.  God knows what happened as I usually get 14 with a couple of games left. Maybe it’s time to ditch the average icons and go full meta. Or maybe EA want me to spend real money.

I guess it might be one of those were the casuals are happy to grind for all the icon swaps/objective players rather than waste their weekend smashing up controllers for a discard IF in a red jump suit lol 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Probably. I’m glad I’ve not got enough points to enter next week. 

I get sucked in nearly every week and hate myself for it... the weeks I stay strong and don’t register are so much more enjoyable lol not worth the stress imo! I’ve probably missed 3/4 WLs this year and the best red player I’ve packed was 86 Mkhitarian (zero reds that have even been worthy of the bench) until they add the players that are in the inevitable promo each week it’s just a waste of time

Edited by dbtcity

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I get sucked in nearly every week and hate myself for it... the weeks I stay strong and don’t register are so much more enjoyable lol not worth the stress imo! I’ve probably missed 3/4 WLs this year and the best red player I’ve packed was 86 Mkhitarian (zero reds that have even been worthy of the bench) until they add the players that are in the inevitable promo each week it’s just a waste of time

It’s a double whammy of if I play weekend league I don’t have to bother with rivals. But I hate playing weekend league.

22 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Hadn't won any WL matches, so sold a few players and bought the two player 81+ packs that were available for 75K each.

Casemiro in the first pack.

What If Mbabu in the 2nd!

Nice consolation for being sh*t at the game lol

I did that. The best I got in one was Eriksen, and the best in the other was an 83 :frusty:

5 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

I did that. The best I got in one was Eriksen, and the best in the other was an 83 :frusty:

I opened both and got Allison and Varane in the first and then an 82 and 6 81s in the second. I’ve decided to go all in unassigned on Buffon he’s selling for discard and several times his price has doubled and trebled for SBCs.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Hadn't won any WL matches, so sold a few players and bought the two player 81+ packs that were available for 75K each.

Casemiro in the first pack.

What If Mbabu in the 2nd!

Nice consolation for being sh*t at the game lol

Good for your Bundes team too! Wolfsburg also got a clean sheet yesterday, so I think he'll be upgraded?