Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

3 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Good video that, I feel like this is every single goal I concede at the moment. Fanny skill moves until I make a tiny mistake, infuriating.

I like his stuff - he plays more football and doesn’t spam skill moves but still is a very good player. Has helped me a lot just watching him. Also when he rages it’s pretty funny 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anybody done El Sha or Kroos SBCs? I’ve got the coins/fodder to do one but not both.

I did Kroos. 

Hasn't really stood out, but I've only played a few matches with him so far.

It's a 93 rated card and not crazy expensive to do.

I use a Bundesliga squad, so was easy to slide him in.

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I did Kroos. 

Hasn't really stood out, but I've only played a few matches with him so far.

It's a 93 rated card and not crazy expensive to do.

I use a Bundesliga squad, so was easy to slide him in.

The way my team is set up I can use anyone I want at LM, RM, CM or ST as I play 451 with icons as CAMs and CBs. I might just leave them and save the fodder till something I really want turns up.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

That Raphinha looks worth doing.

This time of the year I'd say no however its up to you. 

Just played 3 won 2 drew 1. The one I drew the lad I was playing against got SON sent off in about 20 game minutes. He went 2-1 up and I thought I'd honestly lose it. Mahrez got me the draw but **** me I was peppering his goal yet couldn't score for ages. Players felt slow and sluggish too when he went down to 10.

• Thanks 1

Yuri berchiche fut what if from a pack. Prob won’t use him but decent for a la liga team 

then brought a 100k pack and got him again 😂😂 both tradable might sell one get my 100k back 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Md9

4 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I think I finished last night on 4-10 or 4-11. I think gold 3 might be a stretch this week.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm 0-5, so if I get 1 win in the next 5 I'll be happy lol

Out interest what formations and tactics are you both using, maybe some tweaks may help. 

Opened my 25x83 pack this morning.  Not too bad - Got that What IF Jovic, TOTW De Paul,  Lloris, Navas, Son, UCL Pogba, Verratti,  3 more 85s (Alderweireld of course was one of them!), 5x84s and then 83s.  Could have been worse. 

Missed out on getting Jones via the SBC but I’m going to wait now as not much I fancy.

I’m sticking for now with HL Benzema - he’s so awesome at CAM - the upgrade seems to have made him so much better! 

• Like 1