Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Refund

On 07/07/2020 at 17:00, Cardiff_Fox said:

End of July. They actually called my Dad up this week to process his. We were unsure if he was lumped in with my refund, so I left it. Good customer service that given the circumstances. 

They're having to call everyone individually? I guess that makes sense as the club won't hold people's bank details on file will they. 

24 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They're having to call everyone individually? I guess that makes sense as the club won't hold people's bank details on file will they. 

I don’t know tbh. They must be reviewing who hasn’t claimed yet and giving a call in circumstances of people who are unable to leave their house. 

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I think they can refund via the DD, I doubt they have to collect everyone's bank details individually. But you never know...

They'll have the card details of the one you used to pay with so they'll refund it back onto the same card. That's why the person that paid, be it for one or more had to reclaim and all the refund will go on their card.

28 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Ive had my season tickets paid back today, still waiting on the Watford away but that was paid on a Credit card so might take a couple of days to show

Did you have your away point taken back?

I had my Everton Away refund today and yes the tight bastards kept the administration fee and deducted my away point. Infact for some reason they seem to have deducted 2. 

Club are gonna be dealing with some pissy customers as they consider us soon.

Also now had my 2 new season tickets refunded to CC however they have been done as 4 transactions of the cost of 2 games each time lol

Edited by Bayfox

2 hours ago, Livid said:

Season Ticket Refund in my account this morning. 

I had calculated it to be slightly more but who knows? 

Miscalculation on my part 19 home games not 18 doh!! 

It would seem I've received refunds for the 4 games we've played Brighton, Chelsea, Palace, Bournemouth.

We've since played Sheff Utd  and have Man Utd to come I assume the balance will be paid after the Man Utd game?

Or have I miscalculated my refund?

9 hours ago, davieG said:

It would seem I've received refunds for the 4 games we've played Brighton, Chelsea, Palace, Bournemouth.

We've since played Sheff Utd  and have Man Utd to come I assume the balance will be paid after the Man Utd game?

Or have I miscalculated my refund?

Seems like you may have miscalculated, season ticket wise the refunds was only for the 4 home games, Brighton,Palace,Sheff United and Man United. To work out STH refund- total cost divide by 19 then times 4 (minus any donation you may of made) 

Chelsea cup game is being refunded separately 

• Thanks 1