Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

37 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Under 18s are playing tomorrow so I imagine they will play for them

That's why it's strange, both of them are 18 and were the standout players for the U18's last year and were both training with the 1st team in Jan and Feb, maybe they were the ones at the house party and are being punished? Otherwise it's more peculiar goings on from the U23 manager.

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Half time 1-1

Kasey McAteer with our goal after going 1-0 down

Only just noticed that West Ham have 2 first teamers playing, Masuaku and Yarmolenko

Really like McAteer's progression. Quietly going about his business but he's a classy player.

16 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

Hughes looked so good when he first came then got a bad injury. If he continued I think he’d be part of the first team right now 

Hughes is a great lad and a real heart on sleeve player and a proper fans favourite type of player. but technically, i doubt he will ever be good enough to play for our first team as he is certainly not a Rodgers type of passing player. I hope he succeeds as is suspect he would have a decent career in Lg1 or possibly championship level where physicality is more valued

36 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Hughes is a great lad and a real heart on sleeve player and a proper fans favourite type of player. but technically, i doubt he will ever be good enough to play for our first team as he is certainly not a Rodgers type of passing player. I hope he succeeds as is suspect he would have a decent career in Lg1 or possibly championship level where physicality is more valued

Is it possible to judge whether our defenders are good passers when playing for our U23s?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

I appreciate the point you're making....but the answer is still definitely Yes. 

Sure, it was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment.

• Haha 1

Very disappointing that even League 2 side Exeter have a social media presence for their academy sides, yet we get barely anything from Leicester, seems impossible to find what our line up is tonight, wouldn’t even know we were playing without people posting in this thread

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Very disappointing that even League 2 side Exeter have a social media presence for their academy sides, yet we get barely anything from Leicester, seems impossible to find what our line up is tonight, wouldn’t even know we were playing without people posting in this thread

https://youtu.be/Z2YSxuOo-5M

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Anyone know our line up? No sound on my stream at the minute 

Number 4 is Baybrooke. The keeper's the massive American lad. A Pennant or two are probably playing.