Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

47 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bench: Odunze, Dasilva, Ewing, Russ, Shade

VDC might be in the squad tomorrow as he is really the only player missing

Reghba as well... wondering if he's days at LCFC are over... two red cards in a season isn't the best really. It could be because he's fasting though I guess... or another injury... 

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Reghba as well... wondering if he's days at LCFC are over... two red cards in a season isn't the best really. It could be because he's fasting though I guess... or another injury... 

Hasn't played for us since the start of March, in fact that last game for us was where he got sent off for nearly taking a players head off with a stupid attempt at a bicycle kick

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hasn't played for us since the start of March, in fact that last game for us was where he got sent off for nearly taking a players head off with a stupid attempt at a bicycle kick

Presumably its a straight three match ban? I think the last match might have been the first he was eligible to play in, but obviously he didn't feature. 

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Presumably its a straight three match ban? I think the last match might have been the first he was eligible to play in, but obviously he didn't feature. 

Would've been game before last against Arsenal he could've played, so missed 2 games

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

@LCFC - Neither side has fashioned a clear-cut chance in the last few minutes. It remains #lcfcu23s 0-0 Liverpool.

What a bizarre tweet, unless I'm missing something and it's being sarcastic as it's been like a basketball match? Do we expect clear cut chances every few minutes??

1 minute ago, Foxy-Lady said:

where are you watching this??

Not watching it unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a stream

Just passing on what I can find on twitter, although pretty much the only reporting on the game is from our own Twitter account

This doesn't sound promising for the rest of the match, sounds like we are struggling to even create a chance

@LCFCLiverpool are pushing for an opener, but the #lcfcu23s are holding firm It's still goalless after 35 minutes

Before the goal both sides had chances

Stolarczyk pulls off another smart stop to hold on to Longstaff's strike after O'Rourke strikes the post for the visitors.

Russ brings the ball down and finds Leshabela, who slides it across for Suengchitthawon, but his low shot is saved by Ojrzynski.

Ben Woodburn (remember him?) with the goal for Liverpool

3rd and last (?) change, a left back on for a right back

Edited by moore_94