Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Lukaku! 1-0. He'll be a beast at this tournament.

He's a goalscorer supreme. I've never fully understood the criticisms of him. 

Why united didn't seem to rate him was utterly baffling to my simple mind. 

9 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

image.jpeg.17bab08f17e12164ec68ddc4b3cbbae5.jpeg

Taken from the BBC site which is meant to show how many games each team has played, but the number in brackets is the number of players that will feature in the Euros.

Mad we have more playing in the tournament than Real Madrid and Paris St Germain and only one behind Barcelona.

Tielemans 

Praet

Castagne

Soyuncu

Schmeichel 

Ward

Who's our 7th player?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Tielemans 

Praet

Castagne

Soyuncu

Schmeichel 

Ward

Who's our 7th player?

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Unless they've included Under too given he was technically still in his loan?

Albrighton has been called up as RB for England. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Was he injured? 

Honestly not a clue, quite hard to find any reporting for them

If he isn’t injured seems quite harsh to drop him from the squad completely after being one of their best players in their last game

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Honestly not a clue, quite hard to find any reporting for them

If he isn’t injured seems quite harsh to drop him from the squad completely after being one of their best players in their last game

Totally agree. As a city fan I want to see as much as I can from him right now and especially in competition games.

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Totally agree. As a city fan I want to see as much as I can from him right now and especially in competition games.

It looks like Thailand only have 1 game left (vs Malaysia) and Thailand have very little chance of getting through to the next round of World Cup qualifiers unfortunately 

27 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

It looks like Thailand only have 1 game left (vs Malaysia) and Thailand have very little chance of getting through to the next round of World Cup qualifiers unfortunately 

That's a shame and hopefully it's not an injury. If he's fit It would be nice to see him in some pre season games in some capacity.

Lists Sowah but he wont be playing for Ghana

Kamaldeen Suleyman, Kamal Sowah, Joseph Paintsil

The trio gave varied reasons that clearly confirm that they are not ready for the games. They therefore turned down the invitation.

https://www.ghanafa.org/black-stars-team-news-ahead-of-morocco-and-ivory-coast-friendlies?amp=1

Edited by moore_94

Todays Games

Iheanacho & Ndidi - Nigeria 0-0 Cameroon

It was a busy night for City’s representatives on the international stage on Tuesday as 24-year-old Wilfred Ndidi earned his 40th senior cap for Nigeria, who faced Cameroon for the second time in only four days.

After losing 1-0 the previous Friday, the Super Eagles were held to a goalless draw in Austria as Ndidi and Foxes team-mate Kelechi Iheanacho both played 90 minutes. Former Leicester striker Ahmed Musa captained Gernot Rohr’s side at Stadion Wiener Neustadt.

Amartey - Ghana 0-1 Morocco

Elsewhere, Dan Amartey started for Ghana as they were beaten by Morocco. Jawad El Yamiq scored the only goal of the game for the Atlas Lions on 69 minutes, giving the hosts victory at Prince Moulay Abdellah Stadium.

Mendy - Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde

Rounding off the night’s action, Papy Mendy starred in Senegal’s 2-0 win over Cape Verde. Mendy’s central midfield partner, PSG’s Idrissa Gueye, opened the scoring in the second half with a free-kick before Liverpool forward Sadio Mané sealed the victory late on.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2168181/four-foxes-feature-in-tuesdays-african-football-action

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

https://www.ghanafa.org/coach-charles-akonnor-on-morocco-team-performance-razak-abalora-and-daniel-amartey-transcript

On Daniel Amartey

Daniel is a discipline boy. I have known for a while, even before I became the coach of the Black Stars. When I went to Europe, he was injured so I visited him and spoke to him and waited for the moment. He is a very positive addition to the team, he has been away for a long but there was no sign of rustiness from him even though he has been away for a long time and so you look at the players we have and those who were not here i.e. Partey, Wakaso and others, should we get a full house and abide by the same rules of the game and how we want to play, I think we will do well.