Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Got to admit, I’m more interested in following and watching our players at international level than I am in watching England these days. Used to always follow England but all I see now is guaranteed qualification followed by tournament bottle jobs.

Better than not qualifying... looking forward to the Euros, like a home tournament and I feel we have some very good players, not sure on southgate though 

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

He's played 2000 more minutes and scored 2 more goals and got 7 fewer assists than nacho.

Almost half of Nacho's goals were for Man City - anyone on this forum could have finished off the hard work of De Bruyne and co, from a few yards out

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Almost half of Nacho's goals were for Man City - anyone on this forum could have finished off the hard work of De Bruyne and co, from a few yards out

And while Iheanacho has been playing for clubs like Man City, mitrovic has been playing for Fulham and Newcastle. It shows his level. 

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

You have to get in the right positions to score them. Mitrovic wouldn't suit us.

My John Terry point was to say it's minutes why Mitrovic has scored more than Nacho, not ability as a striker.

• Like 1

Just now, Kingleicester said:

Man I’m nervous for Scotland’s penalties, and I’m English 😂, now I know what it’s like to be a forest fan (a rival hates you and you ain’t bothered about them) 

Yeah, I always like the UK nations to win. We may have different national teams but we're all British and it's nice to see them doing well. I'm sure the Scottish don't think that about England though lol