Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Leicester top of the Premier but no player in the England squad. That about sums it up. 

Could that be because most of our usual starting X1 are not eligible to play?

10 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Mount and Grealish looking good for 3 lions. Cap'n Slab with the first goal. 

Harry playing in a back 3, against an inferior international side ... is anyone surprised?

I hope Ed Woodward is on hand.  This is his chance to see the player he thought he was buying.

Guest StevieLynex
16 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Could that be because most of our usual starting X1 are not eligible to play?

Mind you disappointed that Gray didn't make the squad

Absolutely ridiculous if Bellingham gets on the pitch in the next 2 and a half games. Players like Grealish and Maddison get called up a few times, never get on the pitch and its because he wants them to see and understand how the team play.He wasn't even in the original squad and now the chances are he'll get on with 20 to play. Similar to James who was a late call up last international break and then went on to play nearly every minute. Way too easy to get a cap for some players, mainly youngsters from the "big six"

Generally I am patriotic when it comes to the England team but is it wrong that I actually want Belgium to stuff them because they have our players at the heart of their team while Southgate continually ignores the likes of Maddison and totally wasted Vardy?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

Generally I am patriotic when it comes to the England team but is it wrong that I actually want Belgium to stuff them because they have our players at the heart of their team while Southgate continually ignores the likes of Maddison and totally wasted Vardy?

No

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, urban fox said:

Pleased that Vardy retired from international football - let him focus on helping us to win the Premier League than playing meaningless international games against the likes of Kosovo, Montenegro..