Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

17 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

So everyone wants a rw with Perez apparently not good enough. 

This guy and ounas I believe did not score together the amount Perez did last season. Why on earth would either be a better option? 

Because he’s shocking. Literally any right winger is better Perez.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

So everyone wants a rw with Perez apparently not good enough. 

This guy and ounas I believe did not score together the amount Perez did last season. Why on earth would either be a better option? 

Is that really a question you need to ask? 

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

Because he’s shocking. Literally any right winger is better Perez.

This is ridiculous. He scored the majority of his goals including a hatrick against Southampton playing right wing. I believe he also created more in a better league than these 2 chumps. 

I repeat how are they an upgrade? 

• Like 1

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

But how will replacing him with lesser stats be better for the team. I am all for getting an upgrade in but the 2 mentioned simply are not. 

Unfortunately we will probably not get better for that price seeing how tights our pockets are right now. Plus under and ounas would be out and out wingers and could provide a different dimension to Ayoze

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

If it meant Cags stays at the club for longer then that's an added bonus. It might also motivate Under to try and match his friend in terms of professionalism and desire to get better. Cengiz Under has been highly rated for several years (rightly so) but went to Roma a bit too early. He was part of the "Monchi generation" when Monchi went there as DOF from Sevilla and tried to replicate the Sevilla model for Roma. It didn't work for them (they needed more time) and Roma were a little impatient.

This player has a lot of potential and a new start with a good coach and a close friend could unlock his potential.

....the comparison with McNeil in respect of crossing is a chasm!!!

Unders' crossing have a great height with no pace, crossfield balls are also so high that the player he has picked out in space is inevitably closed down on receipt of the ball, it having taken so long to get there and chest trapping and then getting it out from under their feet.

Mcneil whips balls in with pace head height or below and all you will need is a touch to guide the ball into the net. McNeil can not match him for pace but is just as skillful but the supply from McNeil gives him the edge.

If we picked up Under it would be interesting if we can adapt his game to give a better service.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mawuli said:

Unfortunately we will probably not get better for that price seeing how tights our pockets are right now. Plus under and ounas would be out and out wingers and could provide a different dimension to Ayoze

But Gray already does that and costs us nothing. Why buy inferior players for the sake of buying. These 2 mentioned are no better than Gray imo. 

4 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

But Gray already does that and costs us nothing. Why buy inferior players for the sake of buying. These 2 mentioned are no better than Gray imo. 

I don't agree with your opinion, but I can respect it. Let's agree to disagree on this because we probably won't sign them anyways

13 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

But how will replacing him with lesser stats be better for the team. I am all for getting an upgrade in but the 2 mentioned simply are not. 

Like I said in another thread, Under specifically is simply the better winger. You say "lesser stats" but under beats Perez in every aspect of the position OTHER than goals and assists. He keeps the ball better, has a better touch  shots more, dribbles more, makes more key passes.... put him in our team in place of Perez and he would score and assist more. No doubt in my mind. 

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Like I said in another thread, Under specifically is simply the better winger. You say "lesser stats" but under beats Perez in every aspect of the position OTHER than goals and assists. He keeps the ball better, has a better touch  shots more, dribbles more, makes more key passes.... put him in our team in place of Perez and he would score and assist more. No doubt in my mind. 

Please stop talking bollocks. I want a rw who creates and scores more than the one we have. This guy and the other are not that. 

11 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Please stop talking bollocks. I want a rw who creates and scores more than the one we have. This guy and the other are not that. 

You simply dont know what those players would do in our team. There is no doubt in my mind they would be better in that position.