Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If it meant Cags stays at the club for longer then that's an added bonus. It might also motivate Under to try and match his friend in terms of professionalism and desire to get better. Cengiz Under has been highly rated for several years (rightly so) but went to Roma a bit too early. He was part of the "Monchi generation" when Monchi went there as DOF from Sevilla and tried to replicate the Sevilla model for Roma. It didn't work for them (they needed more time) and Roma were a little impatient.

This player has a lot of potential and a new start with a good coach and a close friend could unlock his potential.

Cags moved here from Germany without there being a single Turk at the club, he might be glad to be with his mate but I can't see him staying here any longer because of it.

Was set to be a superstar, he's nosedived a bit the last 18 months but Roma have been pretty turgid themselves overall. 

Most right footed left wingers (an art form) thst are available for £20-25m or less are going to come with some question marks. He ticks a lot of boxes and its a yes from me if we can't get Neres, Brooks or Stengs (actually there's another 10 or so I like but I'll stick with those 3)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

So everyone wants a rw with Perez apparently not good enough. 

This guy and ounas I believe did not score together the amount Perez did last season. Why on earth would either be a better option? 

Ma6be because they are wingers and ayo isn’t. - guess it depends if our width is coming from wing backs or wingers .....

16 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

So everyone wants a rw with Perez apparently not good enough. 

This guy and ounas I believe did not score together the amount Perez did last season. Why on earth would either be a better option? 

Pérez is a cf/cam. Not even comparable