Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

4 hours ago, casablancas said:

You’d start Fraser over Barnes-eh?

He may play left wing, but he can also play pretty effectively on the right wing.

Screenshot_20200914-181941.png

Anyway, yourself and @Babylon are entitled to your opinions, just as I am mine 👍

Edited by CloudFox
Formatting
  • Like 1

I’m absolutely not ITK but a friend has heard from a friend that this guy’s agent and wife (I assume two separate people but who knows) were at the club more than a week ago.  

His agent is the same a Cags also (I assume the wives are different but can’t confirm).

Obviously never going to happen now!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finn Claw II said:

I’m absolutely not ITK but a friend has heard from a friend that this guy’s agent and wife (I assume two separate people but who knows) were at the club more than a week ago.  

His agent is the same a Cags also (I assume the wives are different but can’t confirm).

So Cags is getting under Cengiz's wife?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Pretty sure Under isnt married....

37 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Cags has been negotiating a new contract for a few months, could be that?

5 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

As I said no fact checking on my part.  Not quite fake news but unsubstantiated news doesn’t quite have the same ring to it

"Yeah, that's not a phrase, though, is it? I couldn't come out and go, I've got some bad news and some irrelevant news."