Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Sounds stupid. Was he making a demand or was it misguided post? Dunno if I’d lose respect for a player doing something stupid (else I’d only respect players I know nothing about!)

My opinion is only based on what appears to be a deliberate tweet with a reputable twitter post. There are risks of underming new squad members as well as having some morals (if true) and for the player to have some respect and shut their mouth..

41 minutes ago, Gwyn said:

He reminds me a little of Riyhad, only a little.  He doesn't seem to have an eye for goal like Ri.

I'd be interested to know Riyhads stats for the 2 years in France before he joined to get some comparison...?

I'm 2012/13 playing in the French 2nd division he got 5 goals and 6 assists in 38 games in all competitions and then in 2013/14 up to January when he then signed for us, again in the French 2nd division his stats were 5 goals and 5 assists in 19 games.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm 2012/13 playing in the French 2nd division he got 5 goals and 6 assists in 38 games in all competitions and then in 2013/14 up to January when he then signed for us, again in the French 2nd division his stats were 5 goals and 5 assists in 19 games.

This is enough info for me @Ric Flair get this done, if he doesn't work for us he is still young and resellable 

• Like 1

https://www.calciomercato.it/2020/09/15/calciomercato-roma-under-leicester-hertha-dzeko/

Cengiz Under is also coming out of Rome. Here is the latest information from Calciomercato.it on the future of the Turkish winger

Not only Dzeko , also Cengiz Under towards the farewell to Rome . According to the latest information collected by Calciomercato.it, now for the Turkish winger it is a two-way challenge between Leicester and Hertha Berlin . At the moment the English are strongly pressing on the 23-year-old former Basaksehir, whose contract with the Giallorossi ends in June 2023.

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.calciomercato.it/2020/09/15/calciomercato-roma-under-leicester-hertha-dzeko/

Cengiz Under is also coming out of Rome. Here is the latest information from Calciomercato.it on the future of the Turkish winger

Not only Dzeko , also Cengiz Under towards the farewell to Rome . According to the latest information collected by Calciomercato.it, now for the Turkish winger it is a two-way challenge between Leicester and Hertha Berlin . At the moment the English are strongly pressing on the 23-year-old former Basaksehir, whose contract with the Giallorossi ends in June 2023.

Oh hello, what's going on.....

Please, as I said a while ago this is the bromance this club wants and needs.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If this is true, I just can't see how Berlin would be able to beat Leicester to this player.

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/son-dakika-cengiz-under-icin-leicester-city-iddiasi

CNN in Turkey suggests he’s on his way here, could just be a rehash of existing links though, can’t translate it on my phone and don’t speak Turkish 😂

“Cengiz looks warm” 

B827EF91-834A-4B76-96A6-809864DC9D14.jpeg

Edited by FoxesWalk

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/son-dakika-cengiz-under-icin-leicester-city-iddiasi

CNN in Turkey suggests he’s on his way here, could just be a rehash of existing links though, can’t translate it on my phone and don’t speak Turkish 😂

Last minute ... Leicester City claim for Cengiz Ünder!
A flash claim was made for national football player Cengiz Ünder, who wore a Roma uniform. It was claimed that Cengiz Ünder will go to Leicester, the English team, and become the teammate of Çağlar Söyüncü.

A flash claim was made for our national football player Cengiz Ünder, who wore the uniform of Roma, one of the Italian Serie A teams. It was learned that Cengiz, who is expected to stay in the team after the injuries of Nicola Zaniola and Diego Perotti in the boot representative, had suitors from the English Premier League. Accordingly, it is among the information obtained that Leicester City, where Çağlar Söyüncü is also wearing the uniform for the 23-year-old right-wing player, is in play.

Cengiz looks warm

It was also learned that the Ada representative has sacrificed 25 million Euros for the 23-year-old football player. The directors of the two clubs will meet in Italy in the coming days. It is stated that our national footballer wants to play in England, although Roma, which has a problem of alternatives in the region where Cengiz plays, is not looking for sales as of now.

(Fanatic)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leuven said:

I have no idea but when I look at the market value of of both teams, the squad of Leicester is almost twice the value of Berlin's squad.

They only got money last summer, spent a good amount in January and are expected to spend more this summer with further investment possible

But yes Leicester are still the better prospect club to join

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Do Hertha have any majestic Turks in their squad who could potentially sway the deal?

Berlin as plenty.  I believe it ranks as one of the highest populated Turkish Cities? 

• Like 2