Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Guest Underfan
Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Mate I'm on your side. But there is clearly something working against his selection, as Brendan has him now as 3rd choice.

Brendan would play him first if Fulham had been ahead by margin or still ahead in the last 15 minutes. So not his 3rd choice. Leicester current style of play is enough for lesser teams. Football became an industry no one cares you scored 8 or nine 1-0 is enough and the target, 

Just now, Dusty said:

Reminds me of Gray, looks very promising and does some good things but his end product is usually wrong, he is very wasteful and not great defensively. Would assume he’s not likely to sign as he seems to be third choice RW atm

Specsavers time for you mate. Comparing him to Gray? I want the name of the drugs you are on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Staff said:

Bit as Rodgers has said, Albrighton sets the standard in training for effort and therefore starts. I am yet to see what under gives us that Albrighton doesn't, because he certainly doesn't contribute as much defensively

That's the trade off. Potentially a more skillful attacking threat verus  Albrightons all round work rate and effort .

Cenzi seems a little undisciplined and a bit wasteful at times when in good possession. He may have been the star player in Roma but he has to earn that right here.

Which is hard when your not playing.

• Like 1

We'll need Under as the season goes on. He'll get chances.

He's just unlucky that he's had injuries and fitness issues, and Albrighton has had the kind of renaissance he could have only dreamed about.

Under seems to be snatching at things when he gets on and isn't really in sync with the rest of the team yet. He's a bit like Barnes not so long ago where he huffs and puffs, shows flashes of good play but nothing is really falling for him. Unluckily for Under, he's here on loan so isn't going to get as much time as Barnes to prove his worth.

Time is running out for him but I do believe he'll get a few more good chances to impress before the end of the season. He just needs to take them. One man of the match performance may be all it takes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

We'll need Under as the season goes on. He'll get chances.

He's just unlucky that he's had injuries and fitness issues, and Albrighton has had the kind of renaissance he could have only dreamed about.

Under seems to be snatching at things when he gets on and isn't really in sync with the rest of the team yet. He's a bit like Barnes not so long ago where he huffs and puffs, shows flashes of good play but nothing is really falling for him. Unluckily for Under, he's here on loan so isn't going to get as much time as Barnes to prove his worth.

Time is running out for him but I do believe he'll get a few more good chances to impress before the end of the season. He just needs to take them. One man of the match performance may be all it takes.

This was my argument, but I am less sure after he didn’t get to start today. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Staff said:

Bit as Rodgers has said, Albrighton sets the standard in training for effort and therefore starts. I am yet to see what under gives us that Albrighton doesn't, because he certainly doesn't contribute as much defensively

Pace, directness, goals and trickery.  All things that Under has that Marc doesn't.  He is one of the few players that might produce that moment of magic during a game.  I thought that it was a bit of a coup when we brought him in.

I'm not having a go at Albrighton because he has lots of other qualities but I don't know how some Leicester fans have come to their conclusions about Under, we haven't seen enough of him here.  It is frustrating that we have a potential game changer on the bench and we are not willing to give him a run in the team.  I feel for him a bit as he has been on something of a fool's errand signing for Leicester and wasted a year of his career.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the days when the Mahrez fan boy Algerians were here... Except Mahrez was actually good. If Under can't get in ahead of dogshvt Perez then he must be doing something wrong in training. 

Funny though, Lcfc are 3rd in the table and yet you'd think we're bottom of the table and not utilising Under's skills to save us from relegation. Hopefully he can go back to Roma so we can be rid of these obsessives. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I like Cengiz but nothing irritates me more than fanboys who are only here for him. Had it with slimani with that idiot @Eagle10 - Rodgers clearly isn't seeing enough and roma weren't either. He's looked decent in games and certainly better than perez but clearly not enough for a manager who's got us to 4th in the league.

What about that woman that sings 'moonpig dot com' on the adverts.  That's got to be more irritating surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Underfan
1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

He's not Brendan's guy. 

We'll see someone else come in the summer.

Brendan is fit for 0-0 than a 1-0 therefore I also assume that Under and Leicester city is not a good fit. I respect Brendan Rogers though i  hoped he hadnt caused a season of Cengiz which is both a quality player and a quality personality.

Under has some fantastic attributes - acceleration, trickery, confidence.. 

Unfortunately his decision making is wayward, his work rate is questionable and his end product is lacking.

On balance I really think he has something to offer, but we need a first choice right-sided attacker (we have the ever willing Albrighton and teacher’s per Perez as our back-ups). I don’t see Under being our main man - lost of good attributes but not enough to outweigh the bad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I like Cengiz but nothing irritates me more than fanboys who are only here for him. Had it with slimani with that idiot @Eagle10 - Rodgers clearly isn't seeing enough and roma weren't either. He's looked decent in games and certainly better than perez but clearly not enough for a manager who's got us to 4th in the league.

Not a fan boy at all. 

LCFC bigger than any coaches and any players. Don't give a damn where they from just saying can't stand Perez picked over him everytime.

P.S: a quick reminder, the same BR was in charge when we have the one of most dismal second half the season runs in EPL history. I respect for the people who worships him out there but I'm a football coach and don't rate him at all.

• Sad 1

Guest Underfan
4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I felt to be here seeing some fans calling him lazy, not good in training or whatsoever. Why  is that a problem in Leicester forums. Hateboys seems to me more of a problem. And i never had criticised any player or the coach and have no intentions to do in the future either.

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Pace, directness, goals and trickery.  All things that Under has that Marc doesn't.  He is one of the few players that might produce that moment of magic during a game.  I thought that it was a bit of a coup when we brought him in.

I'm not having a go at Albrighton because he has lots of other qualities but I don't know how some Leicester fans have come to their conclusions about Under, we haven't seen enough of him here.  It is frustrating that we have a potential game changer on the bench and we are not willing to give him a run in the team.  I feel for him a bit as he has been on something of a fool's errand signing for Leicester and wasted a year of his career.

Similarly the other way. There's a whole group who talk like he's a Messi clone. 

I think what we might have is a player that has to attributes you mention, but either doesn't work hard enough or doesn't do it often enough. There's no point in a player of they only deliver every so often. Albrighton is a puts 100% in every game and you are guaranteed 6/10 at least. Perez again puts the work rate in and brings his team mates into play.

I can see why fans are excited by him, his style on the face of it is exciting, but Roma didn't want him and Rodgers won't play him, so maybe it's time to accept he isn't all that.

9 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

I believe this is a completely a financial decision. About working hard? I made a few comments previously, and doing it now. He has been doing a hard work since when he was playing for Roma at the age of 20. He is fine with it but can any living soul please tell me that when have you seen the LCFC hard working spokesperson Madders committed to,

- decent sliding tackles?

- Chasing opposition players at least 15-20 metres back or?

- Stubborn shoulder to shoulder Challenges to any opposition players?

I can understand that Under may not be the choice of BR at the moment for any reason ( my money is on financial commitment) but bad mouthing him? I won't take this f.cking nonsense lightly.

Afterall, he hasn't arrived here from lousy Norwich City.

With respect Roma are not playing the the Premiership and weren't they nearly relegated.? He's made a massive leap in standards.

As for Madders, You clearly haven't watched enough of us. You can't really question Maddisons work rate , plus he delivers Goals.

You'd be better not coming on here if you don't like the answers you get.

• Like 1

Guest Underfan
2 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Under has some fantastic attributes - acceleration, trickery, confidence.. 

Unfortunately his decision making is wayward, his work rate is questionable and his end product is lacking.

On balance I really think he has something to offer, but we need a first choice right-sided attacker (we have the ever willing Albrighton and teacher’s per Perez as our back-ups). I don’t see Under being our main man - lost of good attributes but not enough to outweigh the bad.

How did you come up to that conclusion. How many full times have you watched him. He was either  leashed onto the field to save the team from defeat , Didnt he assisted any? . He shoots and shoukd stop shooting because he is approved as one the best shooters. Also he is an excellent freekick taker.

9 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Brendan is fit for 0-0 than a 1-0 therefore I also assume that Under and Leicester city is not a good fit. I respect Brendan Rogers though i  hoped he hadnt caused a season of Cengiz which is both a quality player and a quality personality.

lol

50 minutes ago, Underfan said:

I cant believe a gem of a player is let rotten in bench. I have monitored this boy since 5 years , he was a dynamo in Basaksehir (right wing/natural position) and one of the best liked  players of AS Rome (left wing, he was quite good though). He is a technically gifted dribbler, he is fast, he is clever and precise, he can shoot both feet left and right like a precisioned missile. He had a sendimetal break up with Paula Fonseca, even fans were puzzled with his likely permamnent leave to Leicester city. He is the best player of Turkish national team. Seeing him given minor minutes in league games and substitutioning in lesser FA cup games unnecessarily all time makes me angry. His not celebrating his goals. And knowing he has few minutes to justify himself, so shooting always, not as himself is agony. I wonder Brendan Rogers's plan with him,  though I respect Brendan, ı can see he doesnt want to turn rocks while everything works so well for the team, but I know this is the last season he is a bench player in either leicester city or another team. 

Leicester fans seem to like him.  He still seems to be adjusting to the team and may need to do  more defensively..  He looks class.  I hope he gets to play regularly but he is competing with quality players.

Caglar is also brilliant but is one of three brilliant centre backs.  The defence looked solid with him this evening.

Guest Underfan
2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

With respect Roma are not playing the the Premiership and weren't they nearly relegated.? He's made a massive leap in standards.

As for Madders, You clearly haven't watched enough of us. You can't really question Maddisons work rate , plus he delivers Goals.

I came to here so as to defend Cengiz from haters such as yourself. As for Maddison ı totally agree with you. But you have no points in undermining Cengiz's qualities. His not being played is the style of play which Brendan prefers. You have no points in criticizing Cengiz. he gave Leicester enough considering chances leicestre gave to him.

Just now, Clever Fox said:

I would say the same. Every different opinions matters no matter how different they are...

Some people here talking about they are attending LCFC's every training sessions to declaring that Under lazy. Not working enough.

I would like to remind you and some other people that the negative comments about Madders were bloody awful in beginning of this season.

Go back and check the forums record.

The approval rate for him was around 53%.

This means 47% foxes fans wanted for him to leave the club so please spare the ethic or talking the truth stuff.

We have the team and take to win this league but just can't use our resources well.

1 hour ago, Underfan said:

I cant believe a gem of a player is let rotten in bench. I have monitored this boy since 5 years , he was a dynamo in Basaksehir (right wing/natural position) and one of the best liked  players of AS Rome (left wing, he was quite good though). He is a technically gifted dribbler, he is fast, he is clever and precise, he can shoot both feet left and right like a precisioned missile. He had a sendimetal break up with Paula Fonseca, even fans were puzzled with his likely permamnent leave to Leicester city. He is the best player of Turkish national team. Seeing him given minor minutes in league games and substitutioning in lesser FA cup games unnecessarily all time makes me angry. His not celebrating his goals. And knowing he has few minutes to justify himself, so shooting always, not as himself is agony. I wonder Brendan Rogers's plan with him,  though I respect Brendan, ı can see he doesnt want to turn rocks while everything works so well for the team, but I know this is the last season he is a bench player in either leicester city or another team. 

But Rodgers will tell him what he wants him to do, and if he chooses to ignore that and go out and play for himself he only has himself to blame. The managers has given him instructions, doing that will impress him. Ignoring them to to be greedy and try and get personal glory won't because that's not what he was instructed to do.

If you go work, and your boss gives you a task, you impress them by completing it. You don't impress them by leaving that task and helping everyone else out because you perceive that looks good on you. I.E do what is asked of you if you want the person managing you to be impressed.

Edited by Facecloth