Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

39 minutes ago, Guest said:

What was so shortsighted about it? While obviously talented, he wasn't especially suited to our style of play and was our fourth choice striker when he left. He's gone somewhere he's a better fit and succeeded - good for him. There wasn't really anything to suggest he would achieve similar success here.

Really have had enough with this not suited to our style generic responses.

How do you know that? What is your knowledge and qualifications?

I've played Pro football in 2 countries and coached seniors teams and still can't make that kind of an expert comments.

Kramaric has scored approx. 15 goals per season in Bundesliga  since 2016. I accept this registered record over your nonsense comment.

Edited by kiwiturk

Just now, kiwiturk said:

Really have had enough with this not suited to our style generic responses.

How do you know that? What is your knowledge and qualifications?

I've played Pro football in 2 countries and coached seniors teams and still can't make that kind of an expert comments.

Kramaric has scored approx. 15 goals per season in Bundesliga  since 2016. I took this registered record over your nonsense comment.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had enough. I think that he wasn't especially suited to our style of play because I watched him play for us. Can you envisage him performing the roles that Vardy or Okazaki did in 15/16? Do you think he would have displaced Vardy since we started playing with a lone striker, or that he would have been happy to play backup to him?

What you're actually thinking of is not short-sightedness but hindsight i.e. he did well after leaving so why didn't we keep him? I repeat, he was fourth choice and had started two league games when we let him go in the January window. We can't keep players who don't contribute much around forever on the off chance that they undergo a sudden transformation and start delivering for us, as I note you have also suggested we should have done with Slimani and Gray. We have a finite wage budget and a finite number of places in our squad. I'm surprised that someone with your decorated history in the game (please can I have your autograph?) can't grasp that.

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

To get back to Cengiz, I really do hope he starts on Wednesday -  whether it's Perez or Kelechi up front, they need more support in an attacking sense than Albrighton provides

The First 20 minutes against Leeds he was für Player driving forward had 2-3 Shots at goal & has opened up defending the last few games....

I so want to See Albrighton given a break & Under given a run, but Dont under-cut what Albrighton does..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

The First 20 minutes against Leeds he was für Player driving forward had 2-3 Shots at goal & has opened up defending the last few games....

I so want to See Albrighton given a break & Under given a run, but Dont under-cut what Albrighton does..

I didn't mean it as a criticism of him necessarily - up until the last couple of games I think he's been superb recently. Compared to Vardy, Perez and Iheanacho are more inclined to drop deeper and I'd like to see that complemented with a pair of wingers who are going to burst beyond and into the box, like a supermarket own brand version of Liverpool's front three. Albrighton simply isn't that type of player and I think in Vardy's absence we are in need of some added pace and goal threat.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, kiwiturk said:

The current Under situation indicates Kramaric fiasco all over it.

That was heartbreaking and shortsighted move back in then and my gut feeling saying we may experience dejavu with this Under episodes as well.

Yeah it was really heartbreaking and shortsighted the way we loaned him out the season we won the league for the first time in our history! 

What were we thinking? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

I didn't mean it as a criticism of him necessarily - up until the last couple of games I think he's been superb recently. Compared to Vardy, Perez and Iheanacho are more inclined to drop deeper and I'd like to see that complimented with a pair of wingers who are going to burst beyond and into the box, like a supermarket own brand version of Liverpool's front three. Albrighton simply isn't that type of player and I think in Vardy's absence we are in need of some added pace and goal threat.

:cheers:

Guest Underfan

I cant believe a gem of a player is let rotten in bench. I have monitored this boy since 5 years , he was a dynamo in Basaksehir (right wing/natural position) and one of the best liked  players of AS Rome (left wing, he was quite good though). He is a technically gifted dribbler, he is fast, he is clever and precise, he can shoot both feet left and right like a precisioned missile. He had a sendimetal break up with Paula Fonseca, even fans were puzzled with his likely permamnent leave to Leicester city. He is the best player of Turkish national team. Seeing him given minor minutes in league games and substitutioning in lesser FA cup games unnecessarily all time makes me angry. His not celebrating his goals. And knowing he has few minutes to justify himself, so shooting always, not as himself is agony. I wonder Brendan Rogers's plan with him,  though I respect Brendan, ı can see he doesnt want to turn rocks while everything works so well for the team, but I know this is the last season he is a bench player in either leicester city or another team. 

5 minutes ago, Underfan said:

I cant believe a gem of a player is let rotten in bench. I have monitored this boy since 5 years , he was a dynamo in Basaksehir (right wing/natural position) and one of the best liked  players of AS Rome (left wing, he was quite good though). He is a technically gifted dribbler, he is fast, he is clever and precise, he can shoot both feet left and right like a precisioned missile. He had a sendimetal break up with Paula Fonseca, even fans were puzzled with his likely permamnent leave to Leicester city. He is the best player of Turkish national team. Seeing him given minor minutes in league games and substitutioning in lesser FA cup games unnecessarily all time makes me angry. His not celebrating his goals. And knowing he has few minutes to justify himself, so shooting always, not as himself is agony. I wonder Brendan Rogers's plan with him,  though I respect Brendan, ı can see he doesnt want to turn rocks while everything works so well for the team, but I know this is the last season he is a bench player in either leicester city or another team. 

I feel your pain. Can you enlighten us as to his defensive work rate and his overall attitude? As these can only be the reasons he's not getting a go.

• Like 3

Guest Underfan
Just now, leicesterseddon said:

Wondering what this guy has got to do to get some game time 

Clearly Brodgers doesn’t trust him as a PL player, can’t see him being here next year at this rate 

It is not a trust issue. Premier League teams quite inequal in terms of scorability.  Leicester current squad and defensive game plan is good enough for top 4. No need for extra creativity and offensiveness. You can create goals and positions playing defensively. If Fulham were ahead in 2nd half he would for sure call in Under. But watching fullham, i got the impression  they cant score in a million years. 

8 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I feel your pain. Can you enlighten us as to his defensive work rate and his overall attitude? As these can only be the reasons he's not getting a go.

We are living in digital world. You can access this information via Google, YouTube or other related sources.

I recommend you to watch Turkey vs France where he single handedly ripped apart French midfield and defence. About his attitude. He is a very respectful boy towards anybody. He never have had any problem with anyone this includes any team mates or coaching staff he ever played with/for.

He is a talented boy, However he's also a bit of a Maverick which I don't think Brendan wants in his team. He want's players who work hard but also retain possession.

It's also possible that there is something in the number of games he's allowed play under the loan rules.?    Which might explain his lack of games.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Guest Underfan
22 minutes ago, Frost said:

There is pretty much zero chance he signs permanently for us in the summer.

You'd think with Vardy injured he'd be more likely to play but evidently not.

Imagine he'll play in the FA Cup / Europa League games.

oops above post should have gone under this of frosts's. Sorry

Edited by Underfan

6 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

We are living in digital world. You can access this information via Google, YouTube or other related sources.

I recommend you to watch Turkey vs France where he single handedly ripped apart French midfield and defence. About his attitude. He is a very respectful boy towards anybody. He never have had any problem with anyone this includes any team mates or coaching staff he ever played with/for.

Mate I'm on your side. But there is clearly something working against his selection, as Brendan has him now as 3rd choice.

6 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Bit as Rodgers has said, Albrighton sets the standard in training for effort and therefore starts. I am yet to see what under gives us that Albrighton doesn't, because he certainly doesn't contribute as much defensively

20 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He is a talented boy, However he's also a bit of a Maverick which I don't think Brendan wants in his team. He want's players who work hard but also retain possession.

It's also possible that there is something in the number of games he's allowed play under the loan rules.?    Which might explain his lack of games.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I believe this is a completely a financial decision. About working hard? I made a few comments previously, and doing it now. He has been doing a hard work since when he was playing for Roma at the age of 20. He is fine with it but can any living soul please tell me that when have you seen the LCFC hard working spokesperson Madders committed to,

- decent sliding tackles?

- Chasing opposition players at least 15-20 metres back or?

- Stubborn shoulder to shoulder Challenges to any opposition players?

I can understand that Under may not be the choice of BR at the moment for any reason ( my money is on financial commitment) but bad mouthing him? Really?

Afterall, he hasn't arrived here from lousy Norwich City.

Edited by kiwiturk