Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

He has a part to play this season, especially if we do progress in a competition or two.

Echoing the other sentiments I don’t think Brendan will go for him in summer though, neither will he be keen on playing backup to a 31 year old Albrighton 

2 minutes ago, majaco said:

I have not seen a great deal of negativity about Cenghis.  

His time will hopefully come.

I'm not sure anyone has, saying he doesn't do what BR tells him is an assumption, unless BR has said so publicly in which case there's your answer. I do feel however his best chance to start would have been today, the fact he hasn't says it all really. Hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Underfan said:

I came to here so as to defend Cengiz from haters such as yourself. As for Maddison ı totally agree with you. But you have no points in undermining Cengiz's qualities. His not being played is the style of play which Brendan prefers. You have no points in criticizing Cengiz. he gave Leicester enough considering chances leicestre gave to him.

Listen, I don't know where you got the idea I hate him, I don't even know him. I haven't seen enough of his qualities, isn't that the point.

When he has been given chances he hasn't done enough to convince the Manager he's better for the Team. That's what counts. The Team. Until he learns to play for the team and not himself he may struggle here.

You say you are a Coach if you are you should be helping him to understand the area's of the game he's lacking. That's my opinion after 50 years in the game as a professional. 

Guest Underfan
1 minute ago, OadbyBlue said:

He has a part to play this season, especially if we do progress in a competition or two.

Echoing the other sentiments I don’t think Brendan will go for him in summer though, neither will he be keen on playing backup to a 31 year old Albrighton 

Most probably Brendan will sign him if Leicester finishes top 4. How can some Leicester fans so blinf to see that  Cengiz albeit 23 years old is currently alreadily deserves a starting. You are speaking as if he played 2,3 matches consecutively and disuüillusioned all.

25 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Similarly the other way. There's a whole group who talk like he's a Messi clone. 

I think what we might have is a player that has to attributes you mention, but either doesn't work hard enough or doesn't do it often enough. There's no point in a player of they only deliver every so often. Albrighton is a puts 100% in every game and you are guaranteed 6/10 at least. Perez again puts the work rate in and brings his team mates into play.

I can see why fans are excited by him, his style on the face of it is exciting, but Roma didn't want him and Rodgers won't play him, so maybe it's time to accept he isn't all that.

I think a big chunk is the fact we haven't seen much of him, so people are viewing him and his performances with a touch of bias. In reality he has all the attributes, yet has been unable to really bring them to the table. Similar to Gray in a sense. 

Here is the another fact,

Madders and Barnsy were awful beginning of this season but they were keep receiving chances.

Perez wasn't even in the picture and he is still spectacularly awful.

Albrighton has literally back from dead.

Cengo!!!! After delivering sublime ball to Vardy on silver tray at the Arsenal game and voted  MOTH for the EL game, he has benched and gone...no more bloody chances.

He hasn't done anything wrong. 

How about that?

Shame he's not featured more but I don't think he does himself any favours by spending most of his sub appearances running down blind alleys and shooting from 35 yards. I'm sure we'll see more of him in Europe and the cup and hopefully in the process he can force his way into Rodgers' plans because I do think he looks a talent.

I think it’s fair to say that Cengiz has not been given a fair crack of the whip yet - though in fairness he has had his injury problems.

The guy obviously has lots of talent and I really hope that we get a chance to see it more and more as the season progresses. He certainly carries far more of an attacking threat than Perez.

12 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

I would say the same. Every different opinions matters no matter how different they are...

Some people here talking about they are attending LCFC's every training sessions to declaring that Under lazy. Not working enough.

I would like to remind you and some other people that the negative comments about Madders were bloody awful in beginning of this season.

Go back and check the forums record.

The approval rate for him was around 53%.

This means 47% foxes fans wanted for him to leave the club so please spare the ethic or talking the truth stuff.

We have the team and take to win this league but just can't use our resources well.

Now your talking utter rubbish, Utd were willing to offer close to 100mil for Maddison until he got injured.

He's always been a Fans favorite, That doesn't mean he's been brilliant all of the time.

As for Cenzi his introduction here bares a similar resemblance to Mahrez who went on to become a Fans hero here. So there's still time for Cenzi, But is up to him.

As good as we are we don't have the team to win the league this season.

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Now your talking utter rubbish, Utd were willing to offer close to 100mil for Maddison until he got injured.

He's always been a Fans favorite, That doesn't mean he's been brilliant all of the time.

As for Cenzi his introduction here bares a similar resemblance to Mahrez who went on to become a Fans hero here. So there's still time for Cenzi, But is up to him.

As good as we are we don't have the team to win the league this season.

Go back and check the bloody fans forum record. It all there. Talking based in facts and evidence.Utd offered him $100 mil. my ass

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Similarly the other way. There's a whole group who talk like he's a Messi clone. 

I think what we might have is a player that has to attributes you mention, but either doesn't work hard enough or doesn't do it often enough. There's no point in a player of they only deliver every so often. Albrighton is a puts 100% in every game and you are guaranteed 6/10 at least. Perez again puts the work rate in and brings his team mates into play.

I can see why fans are excited by him, his style on the face of it is exciting, but Roma didn't want him and Rodgers won't play him, so maybe it's time to accept he isn't all that.

I haven't read Leicester fans bigging him up like that, it's more frustration that we are not seeing what he has to offer.  If it turns out he isn't what we need or not the right fit, then fine, but lets give him a go.  Albrighton can't play every game and if we're playing Perez in front of him, it's like leaving your mercedes in the garage and tootling around in a fiesta.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Neither of them were awful at the start of the season. Utterly ridiculous comment- madders was injured and not long after his return scored a screamer at man City. Barnes scored in his second game of the season and was generally very good against West brom. This is just plain wrong.

Wrong mate. Barnsy were on the bench mostly in beginning of the season. He scored yes but coming from bench.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Most probably Brendan will sign him if Leicester finishes top 4. How can some Leicester fans so blinf to see that  Cengiz albeit 23 years old is currently alreadily deserves a starting. You are speaking as if he played 2,3 matches consecutively and disuüillusioned all.

Not if he feels he can find someone better value/more suited to his tactics in the transfer market.

I personally rate him, and he has done well every chance he’s been given, but it’s not my choice and for whatever reasons Brendan dosen’t seem to see him as a starter.

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

I haven't read Leicester fans bigging him up like that, it's more frustration that we are not seeing what he has to offer.  If it turns out he isn't what we need or not the right fit, then fine, but lets give him a go.  Albrighton can't play every game and if we're playing Perez in front of him, it's like leaving your mercedes in the garage and tootling around in a fiesta.

Not if Under is clapped out Reliant Robin rather than a Merc. Rodgers sees him in training every day. Roma management saw him in training every day. Neither want to play him. Just accept he's not what we hoped and move on. We aren't likely to sign him in the summer anyway.

10 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Wrong mate. Barnsy were on the bench mostly in beginning of the season. He scored yes but coming from bench.

Barnes started every game at great start of the season. He was rested for Arsenal in the cup and Athens in Europe before the start of November, then I got bored checking. Stop chatting shit.

• Like 2

Guest Underfan
11 minutes ago, majaco said:

Just now, Collymore said:

I remember Cengis as a right winger soon turned out as left winger in AS Rome. I think both Perez, Barnes and Cengiz can be tried in lesser games to see how it goes.

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I can't see that Perez offers anything that Under doesn't. I think he has to replace Perez next match. 

Perez had a good game tonight. When he's played deeper he carries the ball well, makes good run, keeps the ball, brings others into play, and works well with Ricardo and Tielemans especially. Under has played about 8 games for us because clearly the management don't rate him, so how you've come to that conclusion is beyond me.

• Like 2