Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, majaco said:

It was a horribly racist, demeaning comment imo.

Majaco as for that instance your personally emailing to me and conveying your sincere empathy and assistance is noted. You are really  some man. 

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

There isn't any. People just making it up to fit the narrative. If Under's defensive work is an issue, then it must be for Barnes too.

Pressures per 90 mins (all competitions)

Perez   21.9

Albrighton   16.3

Under  11.7

Barnes   10.3

Successful pressures per 90 mins (all competitions)

Albrighton   6.55

Perez   5.47

Under  4.14

Barnes   3.12

Tackles and interceptions per 90 mins (all competitions)

Perez   3.45

Albrighton   3.21

Under  2.57

Barnes   1.57

There we go, knew he wasn't worse than Barnes.

We've been told he wouldn't be getting much playing time in the PL until we had our first choice full backs available. Ricardo is back and still no Ünder. 

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, KFS said:

Ok mate, I’m going to stick you on ignore because you’re being overly emotional and reactionary now to words rather than points being made.

We’d love Under to be a success in our team but not at the expense of Leicester City. Enjoy yourself on here mate.

Ok man for this time you are right, English is not my core competence. But after Cengiz's great performances you would not be able to ignore me. I will be monitoring your reactions.

39 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Ok man for this time you are right, English is not my core competence. But after Cengiz's great performances you would not be able to ignore me. I will be monitoring your reactions.

You seem to think that everyone here wants him to do badly, which is not the case at all. If he does well Wednesday night and we win the game we'll all be delighted. Firstly because he would have taken his chance but more importantly because the team would have won the game. 

You seem to think we all want him to fail which is a very strange stance to take, look at the first pages of this thread and how excited we were to have him here. 

• Like 2

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You seem to think that everyone here wants him to do badly, which is not the case at all. If he does well Wednesday night and we win the game we'll all be delighted. Firstly because he would have taken his chance but more importantly because the team would have won the game. 

You seem to think we all want him to fail which is a very strange stance to take, look at the first pages of this thread and how excited we were to have him here. 

No man, i am not blind to the fact that majority of herein posters believes  that Cengiz rightfully deserved more minutes than given. My words were only responded to members who stated he got the minutes he deserved or said he is lazy or he was rightly not played against wolves, he plays selfishly. İ know that majority doesnt agree with those harsh critics. So we are not in disagree.

39 minutes ago, Underfan said:

No man, i am not blind to the fact that majority of herein posters believes  that Cengiz rightfully deserved more minutes than given. My words were only responded to members who stated he got the minutes he deserved or said he is lazy or he was rightly not played against wolves, he plays selfishly. İ know that majority doesnt agree with those harsh critics. So we are not in disagree.

I do appreciate that you're trying to communicate with us in our language and we can be ungenerous at times when it comes to losing things in translation. Hopefully you can feel at home here - I am sure the majority amongst us would like nothing better to see Cengo catch fire. And I'm really sorry you had to experience those xenophobic comments too.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Maybe that's lost in translation, but I don't think a lot of people think he deserves more minutes. I agree with the poster you quoted, if he gets minutes, and does well I'll be delighted, but the teams doing well mostly without him, so I'm indifferent to him getting minutes. If we get top 4 and win the fa Cup or europa league or both and Under never pulls on a Leicester shirt between now and the end of the season, I'll still be happy, and if he is involved I'll also be happy.

8 hours ago, Underfan said:

This forum is full of sarcastic guys and a particular white supremacist racist one (which is away for a long time dont know maybe banned or not) . I am quiet sure that Real Madrid forums are full of player fans. But most of them are not man enough as me. They can be in disguise under nicknames related with madrid. Why is it so strange for you ? Hope one day teams were not allowed to buy and sell players and play ınly their home growned man otherwise get accustommed to player fans when you transfer super talents abroad.

Oh F.uck off

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I do appreciate that you're trying to communicate with us in our language and we can be ungenerous at times when it comes to losing things in translation. Hopefully you can feel at home here - I am sure the majority amongst us would like nothing better to see Cengo catch fire. And I'm really sorry you had to experience those xenophobic comments too.

That's a bit harsh....

• Haha 1

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Maybe that's lost in translation, but I don't think a lot of people think he deserves more minutes. I agree with the poster you quoted, if he gets minutes, and does well I'll be delighted, but the teams doing well mostly without him, so I'm indifferent to him getting minutes. If we get top 4 and win the fa Cup or europa league or both and Under never pulls on a Leicester shirt between now and the end of the season, I'll still be happy, and if he is involved I'll also be happy.

Sorry but team didnt do well yesterday. if Leicester had gained 3 points against Wolves it had higher chances to get top 4. But as for Wolves game, Brendan tactics were driven for a draw and a chance of 50/50 win. Your wingers both ayoze, albrighton and even barnes are  played so deep. Especially in the first half poor Nacho wasnt feeded with one decent cross . As for my view Leicester didnt act as a 3rd place contender against a lesser team  yesterday. And i cant understand Why wednesday will be different than yesterday ? 

2 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Sorry but team didnt do well yesterday. if Leicester had gained 3 points against Wolves it had higher chances to get top 4. But as for Wolves game, Brendan tactics were driven for a draw and a chance of 50/50 win. Your wingers both ayoze, albrighton and even barnes are  played so deep. Especially in the first half poor Nacho wasnt feeded with one decent cross . As for my view Leicester didnt act as a 3rd place contender against a lesser team  yesterday. And i cant understand Why wednesday will be different than yesterday ? 

I said mostly. We're current third, we win more than we draw or lose. So on the whole we're doing very well without Under playing much of a part.

As I said, if he gets minutes and does well, great, if he doesn't and we still do well, great. I don't give a **** if I never see him in a Leicester shirt again as long as we keep doing well in general. We won't win every week, so isolating one match is odd. 

There are very few players in any club who are untouchable, nobody is bigger than a club. Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan, have a lot of credit in the bank but even then if they start to become liabilities to the team, with a heavy heart we won't want them play too much. In fact that's the case with Morgan now, I don't think many fans are chomping at the bit for him to play. Under I'm afraid hasn't earned any allegiance from Leicester fans, so many, like me, whilst they wouldn't complain if he played and would be happy to see him play well because that benefits the team, we also don't care if he never plays again if the club reaches it goals this season.

Guest Underfan
59 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I said mostly. We're current third, we win more than we draw or lose. So on the whole we're doing very well without Under playing much of a part.

As I said, if he gets minutes and does well, great, if he doesn't and we still do well, great. I don't give a **** if I never see him in a Leicester shirt again as long as we keep doing well in general. We won't win every week, so isolating one match is odd. 

There are very few players in any club who are untouchable, nobody is bigger than a club. Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan, have a lot of credit in the bank but even then if they start to become liabilities to the team, with a heavy heart we won't want them play too much. In fact that's the case with Morgan now, I don't think many fans are chomping at the bit for him to play. Under I'm afraid hasn't earned any allegiance from Leicester fans, so many, like me, whilst they wouldn't complain if he played and would be happy to see him play well because that benefits the team, we also don't care if he never plays again if the club reaches it goals this season.

Well i hope your club reaches its goals.  i wonder if Wolves game plan is the path to your goals, why you didnt transfer a player fit to you system but a player who is fit to not your system than ? Were your scouts's mistake or did Brendan intended to add more crosses from the line ? Fans have not liked Cengiz nor doesnt care about him is too harsh man, i am accused of repetition but Cengiz is same age as of Barnes. He is not Morgan.

2 minutes ago, Underfan said:

Well i hope your club reaches its goals.  i wonder if Wolves game plan is the path to your goals, why you didnt transfer a player fit to you system but a player who is fit to not your system than ? Were your scouts's mistake or did Brendan intended to add more crosses from the line ? Fans have not liked Cengiz nor doesnt care about him is too harsh man, i am accused of repetition but Cengiz is same age as of Barnes. He is not Morgan.

Well the manager didn't transfer him in because he felt he wouldn't do what he wanted. Maybe they aren't seeing in training what they thought they were getting when they scouted him. He won't be the first player to signed for a club and not succeed, Liverpool just sent two recent signings out on loan. It happens.

I don't think people have ever said they don't like him, just that the club and team come first. You single out yesterday, but I could list plenty of matches we've played without him where we have been successful, I can also list games where he's played and we haven't succeeded.  On the whole the club is doing very well, in fact probably tracking above expectation and in the most part he's not been involved, so I have no issue if never plays again if that trajectory continues, I also have no issue if he does get more involved, as long as that trajectory continues. Tbh if Leicester win the league or get top 4 or win one of the trophies and Barnes or Tielemans or Maddison or Evans or many others aren't involved that's fine too, as long as the club continues to improve and grow. But we grew and improved because of the players listed above, so they proved their worth to the cause. Up to this point Under hasn't, which is why I'm not bothered either way about his participation in the team.

• Like 1

Guest Underfan

Well the manager didn't transfer him in because he felt he wouldn't do what he wanted. Maybe they aren't seeing in training what they thought they were getting when they scouted him. He won't be the first player to signed for a club and not succeed, Liverpool just sent two recent signings out on loan. It happens.

I don't think people have ever said they don't like him, just that the club and team come first. You single out yesterday, but I could list plenty of matches we've played without him where we have been successful, I can also list games where he's played and we haven't succeeded.  On the whole the club is doing very well, in fact probably tracking above expectation and in the most part he's not been involved, so I have no issue if never plays again if that trajectory continues, I also have no issue if he does get more involved, as long as that trajectory continues. Tbh if Leicester win the league or get top 4 or win one of the trophies and Barnes or Tielemans or Maddison or Evans or many others aren't involved that's fine too, as long as the club continues to improve and grow. But we grew and improved because of the players listed above, so they proved their worth to the cause. Up to this point Under hasn't, which is why I'm not bothered either way about his participation in the team.

You said you can list matches where Cengiz played and  resulted bad, and plenty matches Cengiz not played and you excelled. Firstly this is not a healthy logic. Cengiz played 235 minutes in 8 matches in the league. List me the game you remember he sucked or was culprit and lets analyze ok ?

4 minutes ago, Underfan said:

You said you can list matches where Cengiz played and  resulted bad, and plenty matches Cengiz not played and you excelled. Firstly this is not a healthy logic. Cengiz played 235 minutes in 8 matches in the league. List me the game you remember he sucked or was culprit and lets analyze ok ?

Well let's see, as its not just about starting it's about him making an impact, which you confidently claim  he would have yesterday.

West Ham. Subbed on with 35 mins left, no impact, lost 3-0.

Liverpool. Subbed on with 28 minutes left. No impact, lost 3-0

Fulham. Subbed on at HT. No impact, lost 2-1.

Zorya. Played the whole match. Lost 1-0

Everton. Started and played an hour, lost 2-0

Everton. Subbed in with 22 minutes left. Score stayed at 1-1

Whilst we won the following games where he played no part

WBA

Burnley 

Man City

Wolves

Sheff Utd

Brighton

Spurs

Newcastle

Stoke

Southampton

Chelsea

Fulham

Now I'm not saying he's not played some part, he's obviously started Europa league wins against Braga and Athens. The league game v Leeds, and came on to assist the win at Arsenal. But it pretty clear from the above Leicester are coping very well without him playing week in week out.

Now I'll ask again. You support Fenebache? What would you consider a good season for you club?

Guest Underfan

Well let's see, as its not just about starting it's about him making an impact, which you confidently claim  he would have yesterday.

West Ham. Subbed on with 35 mins left, no impact, lost 3-0.

Liverpool. Subbed on with 28 minutes left. No impact, lost 3-0

Fulham. Subbed on at HT. No impact, lost 2-1.

Zorya. Played the whole match. Lost 1-0

Everton. Started and played an hour, lost 2-0

Everton. Subbed in with 22 minutes left. Score stayed at 1-1

Whilst we won the following games where he played no part

WBA

Burnley 

Man City

Wolves

Sheff Utd

Brighton

Spurs

Newcastle

Stoke

Southampton

Chelsea

Fulham

Now I'm not saying he's not played some part, he's obviously started Europa league wins against Braga and Athens. The league game v Leeds, and came on to assist the win at Arsenal. But it pretty clear from the above Leicester are coping very well without him playing week in week out.

Now I'll ask again. You support Fenebache? What would you consider a good season for you club?

Wow you did some hard work man.İ have watched most of those games, but frankly to speak not recall all very well. as you also mentioned he pitched on when the opponents are ahead and they start to bus their goalie. Though he impacted an Arsenal match for sure. 

As for the matches he started,

-0-2 lose to Everton, he was far more better and lively than the rest of entire middlefield, his substitution  not changed anything they scored one more. 

- 1-0 loss to Zorya, he was the man of the match, Barnes also played 90 minutes too at that game, who is an excellent prospect also.

İ dont recall in neither of his limited play time he did ruin anything, when he came on, the team was already ruined with so limited time to recuperate.

As for Fenerbahce the competition in Turkey is quite tough but as soon as Ozil get accustomed to the team we are the most likely candidate for the trophy. This week we lost at home to our archrival Galatasaray thanks to an unjust VAR cancellation of a legitimate goal of ours. Safe to say,  if refeeres let be we will reach the championship.

Thanks for your detailed answer, respected that.

1 minute ago, Underfan said:

Wow you did some hard work man.İ have watched most of those games, but frankly to speak not recall all very well. as you also mentioned he pitched on when the opponents are ahead and they start to bus their goalie. Though he impacted an Arsenal match for sure. 

As for the matches he started,

-0-2 lose to Everton, he was far more better and lively than the rest of entire middlefield, his substitution  not changed anything they scored one more. 

- 1-0 loss to Zorya, he was the man of the match, Barnes also played 90 minutes too at that game, who is an excellent prospect also.

İ dont recall in neither of his limited play time he did ruin anything, when he came on, the team was already ruined with so limited time to recuperate.

As for Fenerbahce the competition in Turkey is quite tough but as soon as Ozil get accustomed to the team we are the most likely candidate for the trophy. This week we lost at home to our archrival Galatasaray thanks to an unjust VAR cancellation of a legitimate goal of ours. Safe to say,  if refeeres let be we will reach the championship.

Thanks for your detailed answer, respected that.

The point I was making is Leicester are doing absolutely fine, in fact better than fine without much input from Under.

I only asked you what you would consider a successful season for Fenebache, because I want to suggest a scenario. Imagine you sign a young English player on loan, say Mason Mount. He doesn't play much to start with and Fenebache are doing really well, in fact probably better than you expect. You're challenging at the top end of the league, you've improved on last year, you're still in the main cup and Europe. But you get a bunch of English football fans on your forum and on social media calling your manager an idiot for not playing Mount every week. Saying the club are disrespecting his talent, and the any fan not demanding his inclusion is clueless. Would that not annoy you? Do you care about Mason Mount or Fenebache? Or would you be happy seeing your team doing well, whether Mount played every week or not?

• Like 3

Guest Underfan
30 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

The point I was making is Leicester are doing absolutely fine, in fact better than fine without much input from Under.

I only asked you what you would consider a successful season for Fenebache, because I want to suggest a scenario. Imagine you sign a young English player on loan, say Mason Mount. He doesn't play much to start with and Fenebache are doing really well, in fact probably better than you expect. You're challenging at the top end of the league, you've improved on last year, you're still in the main cup and Europe. But you get a bunch of English football fans on your forum and on social media calling your manager an idiot for not playing Mount every week. Saying the club are disrespecting his talent, and the any fan not demanding his inclusion is clueless. Would that not annoy you? Do you care about Mason Mount or Fenebache? Or would you be happy seeing your team doing well, whether Mount played every week or not?

Due respect to Brendan, I didnt call him silly or unworthy. ıt is not me you are refering. As for your analogy we got Bright Osayi-Samuel from Quenn Park rangers though we are the league leaders we directly pitched him in days after he arrived in Turkey, and started and played him full time in the GS derby and we lost, though Samuel is a good youngplayer and he will for sure contiue to start. So we have a different system. I cant foresee we have such talent and we do not make use of him. We in Turkey almost completely rotate our team in Cup games in the early stages. Considering that we hace such foreign fans ı would for sure listen to them and analyze what they are saying.

I wish I had Cengiz Under in my team, it would be the least of my problems man. 

Anyway if by chance Cengiz start to play. you will all agree with me. You can go and ask to AS Rome fans or any one who is deeply involved in serie A soccer.

Edited by Underfan
Wrote Ozil instead of Cengiz.

Well he came here with high hopes but it doesn't seem to have worked out for some reason. Though there is time left in the season I just can't see him playing that much more, certainly not as a starter. Maybe Brendan just doesn't like what he's seeing in training, maybe the player has found it hard to settle in England, I don't know but if he doesn't start against Brighton it is hard to see when and where he will unless we have a big injury crisis.

2 hours ago, Underfan said:

Due respect to Brendan, I didnt call him silly or unworthy. ıt is not me you are refering. As for your analogy we got Bright Osayi-Samuel from Quenn Park rangers though we are the league leaders we directly pitched him in days after he arrived in Turkey, and started and played him full time in the GS derby and we lost, though Samuel is a good youngplayer and he will for sure contiue to start. So we have a different system. I cant foresee we have such talent and we do not make use of him. We in Turkey almost completely rotate our team in Cup games in the early stages. Considering that we hace such foreign fans ı would for sure listen to them and analyze what they are saying.

I wish I had Cengiz Under in my team, it would be the least of my problems man. 

Anyway if by chance Cengiz start to play. you will all agree with me. You can go and ask to AS Rome fans or any one who is deeply involved in serie A soccer.

There have been a few points where you've criticised Rodgers.

Sounds like this QPR lad got in from the start and has mostly impressed enough to hold down that place. But I wasn't asking for you to give me an example back of a loan playing doing well, I was asking you to imagine the situation I explained. Of a young English loanee not getting game time whilst you're club is doing well. Would you be bothered? Would you be annoyed by lots of English fans coming to your club social media a complaining about it? I would say you wouldn't be bothered about his playing time if Fenebache were doing well and you would be annoyed by the English fans complaining.