Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

Be half decent?

Half decent than whom ? Tell me when he was not half  decent compared to whom in his 280 minutes of playing time. Watched todays game and i found ayoze, albrlghton not so much decent.Maddison second half was the opposite of decent. Barnes were out of gas but were 90 minutes decent ? 

Roma didn't want him is a bloody wrong and ignorant statement. They LOANED him out out like PSG loaned Cavanni to Man Un. and he is scoring for them left and right.

Sensible comments please.

My money is, BR traditionalist and a stubborn .Simple is that

Edited by kiwiturk

1 minute ago, SHANE_ said:

But Roma didn’t want Under either. Nobody is plotting against him or has a problem with him, maybe just two managers of a football club don’t rate him. 

well he was a starter until the Roma manager got sacked and Fonseca implemented a new system which had no place for Under as a starter plus him being injory prone in his last Roma season didn't leave much room to impress the new coach. Before that he was a clear and set starter for Roma next to Dzeko. Clearly can't be that bad of a player if you have been in Rome and Leicester lol

Just now, Underfan said:

Half decent than whom ? Tell me when he was not half  decent compared to whom in his 280 minutes of playing time. Watched todays game and i found ayoze, albrlghton not so much decent.Maddison second half was the opposite of decent. Barnes were out of gas but were 90 minutes decent ? 

Maybe Under just isn’t that good in training or the managers view than a conspiracy about him. Plenty of other players have had the same and few have proved LCFC wrong. 

1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

Roma didn't want him is a bloody wrong and ignorant statement. They LOANED him out out like PSG loaned Cavanni to Man It's and he is scoring for them left and right.

My money is, BR traditionalist and a stubborn . It is just simple us that

Cavani is a permanent Man United player. At least get your facts right 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Underfan said:

Fair enough. Perez was poor today, Albrighton not much better, but Under doesn’t do enough out of possession, or enough with the ball. That’s my opinion anyway. He’ll start on Wednesday and I hope he has a stormer!

Just now, Foxxed said:

It was the right decision to sub on Albrighton.

Wolves looked dangerous down the wings. Ricardo was not playing well.

Under could have weaved some magic but, more likely, Wolves could have found space down our left.

Agree they were all over us down our right and Ricardo doesn't look fully fit yet so made sense to bring Albrighton on to sure up that side. 

My thinking is that Sharky has the understanding with Vardy so came on with him instead of Under. 
Sharkies 1st thought is where’s Vardy so I can ping a ball over the top to him, Under’s 1st thought is can I cut inside and beat 4 players to get my shot off.

Not having a go as they both have there merits but with the box so congested I think Albrighton was put on for a counter attack style ball when Wolves did venture out

8 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Roma didn't want him is a bloody wrong and ignorant statement. They LOANED him out out like PSG loaned Cavanni to Man Un. and he is scoring for them left and right.

My money is, BR traditionalist and a stubborn . It is just simple us that

It was a loan with an option to buy, which Leicester can activate. If Roma didn't want to lose him they wouldn't of included the option to buy - all the reports last summer were Roma were looking to sell him with a number of clubs linked but none wanted to commit to the full transfer fee upfront. 

21 minutes ago, SHANE_ said:

But Roma didn’t want Under either. Nobody is plotting against him or has a problem with him, maybe just two managers of a football club don’t rate him. 

Chelsea didnt want salah but he balled out at roma and now he's one of the best players in the league. Sometimes players dont work out with certain teams which is fine but it should never be a reason to write off a player, that should be decided by their performances on the pitch.

Reading the all the negative comments Cengiz and this is really upsetting.

I still believe that he didn't receive a Fair Go and he delivers what has been expected of him giving the very limited time.

I believe there are unusual circumstances surrounding this matter, I can't not explain.

This boy has single handedly torn French national team piece by piece  and played Champions League football so no doubt of his skills.

This matters closed for me and in my opinion, he should leave immediately. This is the best outcome for the both parties.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

My money is, BR traditionalist and a stubborn .Simple is that

Erm, Cavani isn't on loan. He ran his contract down and left on a free. He's a a permanent Man Utd player, and PSG didn't send him packing either.

• Like 1

Guest Underfan
1 hour ago, SHANE_ said:

Why were Roma happy to let him go and now can’t get a game for Leicester? Sometimes you have to look at the player himself than blame other people for his failings. 

As Rome loaned Under because of FFP rules, yet their right wing is overcrowded with carles perez and pepe and they have italian national best creative number tens and they are playing with 2 number tens. Zaniola and peleggrini. They didnt want cengiz to go to any other italian team. Likewise they sold salah they can sell zanioli and pelegrini either. Cengiz scored 17 goals and 12 assists in 88 apperances, quiet good for a youngster. So what is your point ?