Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Ünder ?

Guest Ali Seyyah
4 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Maaşallah Aslan Parçası ..😊

ve Maaşallah Çağlar Kardeşime.. Seni unuturmuyuz hep kalbimizdesin 🧡🧡🧡.. When Cruyf returns met Çağs..

Guest Ali Seyyah
38 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Bless, he looks like a little lost lamb.

He turns to  a savage fox in the game.. :)

22 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not been this excited to see a new players debut since Iborra 😱

So looking forward to (hoping) Saturday and he shimmies past cresswell on to  his left foot on the edge of the box and unleashes A rocket in to top right (I saw him do it on YouTube 😀

Ünderleiveble Jeff!!

Let hope he’s turns out to be a  better  player  than the for mentioned 

25 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not been this excited to see a new players debut since Iborra 😱

So looking forward to (hoping) Saturday and he shimmies past cresswell on to  his left foot on the edge of the box and unleashes A rocket in to top right (I saw him do it on YouTube 😀

Ünderleiveble Jeff!!

Sunday

Guest Ali Seyyah
6 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

This is Cengiz Under's county. 

The county's hand made carpets is famous in the world . And it is very beatiful land with higlands, forrests rivers and termal resorts its natural beauties. Turkish hospitality is always welcome there for visitors. So we wait Lei Fans not only seaside of Turkeys but also inland of the copuntry . turkey is a big plato with higlands you can also come for winter tourism skiing ,seeing lots of snow in the mountains.. (yes I am happy to have more torusit to my country but I am saying truth :) 

)

Guest Ali Seyyah

20160606090916.jpg

20160606091005.jpg

hand made authentic carpets (the patterns are of Turkic nomadic tribes not a modern atterns) 

20170314113935.jpg

Thermal resort 

Edited by Ali Seyyah