Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Ünder ?

10 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Did you just tell him off for being an embarrassment and then refer to us as Liecester 🤔

No mate. I've been following him closely since he signed up and he just cant stop talking sh.t. Just have had enough really. This is a football forum, this is our forum where we talk about our team and players not bloody kebabs or holidays.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

What a bullshit comment ! I do not do any embarrassment.  Was it embarassment to invite Turkey the people ? They are already visit and know Turkey.. I wrote about Cengiz's town beauties and say them to come .. That makes + revenue to my country's people.. Is n it ? I did not say to anyone any bad things ..****ck of . etc..This is not my attitude. . I only wrote for Cengo and about my country ..  did not mention about hair translanting a friend asked me to look at the companies and I tried to help him. And say which issues are embarrising and I will reply you ..And I do not support Lie-cester ! Do you ? You left your country and saying me that I am doing embarrassing ? I am living in my country and proud of being Turk and living in my country.. Some English people is saying ***uck when I ask him how he is AS friendly,  he replied like this and I am embrassing . I do not care from where you are writing where you are living or from which high society ior any where else. Iam anot against I do not do any ebarassement. You should have written correct the name Leicester at least I could , with my English as I do not live abroad or english spoken countries. Go on your way stop trying to make all  Turks put the same shape to suit in your mind. I am not the man you change and put a stereotype in your mind .. I am not the man some people wrote like these ...But Thanks God still I am a very good man.. Enough ? 

Still talking nonsense. Shut the bloody up mate.

• Haha 1

Guest Ali Seyyah
Just now, kiwiturk said:

No mate. I've been following him closely since he signed up and he just cant stop talking sh.t. Just have had enough really. This is a football forum, this is our forum where we talk about our team and players not bloody kebabs or holidays.

I can call Lei people to visit Turkey. I can call people to have kebaps (and I did not mention about any kebap because d I do not like kebap and I do not eat , I like köfte) .. But you  are saying you are Turk and you are describing bloody kebap .. I do not eat Kebap and I do not like but I do not say bloody and hate your 

describing to youyr country's food. I sggest you to ask admin to fire me.. I accept. I am not your mate.. 

Guest Ali Seyyah
7 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Still talking nonsense. Shut the bloody up mate.

I have made many football talks video talked about Cengiz. While Lei fan did not know enought about him I wrote them how he is brilliant and a big talent. I did not talk on holiday throughout the threats. I  talked about holiday invitation was yesterday. 

Just now, Ali Seyyah said:

I can call Lei people to visit Turkey. I can call people to have kebaps (and I did not mention about any kebap because d I do not like kebap and I do not eat , I like köfte) .. But you  are saying you are Turk and you are describing bloody kebap .. I do not eat Kebap and I do not like but I do not say bloody and hate your 

describing to youyr country's food. I sggest you to ask admin to fire me.. I accept. I am not your mate.. 

No all I'm saying, my fellow countrymen should do better, should talk better not become a laughing stock.

Talking sensible, getting to the point and supporting your team is the whole idea of this forum. 

By the way Ali, I'm not the only one, a few people on this platform have had enough with your theatrics and calling admin to kick you out so stick with the football comments please ..

2 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

No all I'm saying, my fellow countrymen should do better, should talk better not become a laughing stock.

Talking sensible, getting to the point and supporting your team is the whole idea of this forum. 

By the way Ali, I'm not the only one, a few people on this platform have had enough with your theatrics and calling admin to kick you out so stick with the football comments please ..

Lighten up mate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Ali Seyyah
Just now, kiwiturk said:

a few people so the town are small for all of us.. 🤣 Theatratic .. You mean realigion !! What religion .. I didi not say religion. I do not care your religion ! Nobody's religion..I wrote only about racisim and all religions do not like discrimination .. I said.. I am not interested what beleifs of people. Beleive or not. It is not mey agenda. I am not calling admin you are beahiving that as if you are the boss of here. Tha I remind you he boss is admin. Clear  . 

Guest Ali Seyyah
25 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

You have been following me ? This is good for you .. This is your forum haa? Thisis only Cengiz Under threats and I wrote about hşis countrty. you are lier because  I did not write about kebap -maybe someone wrotes but you can not remember because of your age could be.. KIWIKEBAP = LIE-CESTER. I am afraid of you could be wrong forum. Shut up and eat Kiwi instead kebap 😂..

Guest Ali Seyyah
Just now, simpmeister said:

Been asleep for a solid 8 hours to wake up and find out Turkeys great for hair transplants, Turkey have decent rugs for sale, admin needs to sort it, Ali doesn't like kebaps only kofte and now i'm gonna shut the bloody up.

Just now, nettle said:

What's a kebap?

İstanbul'da Kebap Yiyebileceğiniz En İyi 10 Mekan - Yemek.com

Guest Ali Seyyah
1 minute ago, simpmeister said:

Been asleep for a solid 8 hours to wake up and find out Turkeys great for hair transplants, Turkey have decent rugs for sale, admin needs to sort it, Ali doesn't like kebaps only kofte and now i'm gonna shut the bloody up.

İnegöl Köfte Tarifi, Nasıl Yapılır? (Resimli - Anlatımlı) - Yemek.com

37 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

This is a football forum, this is our forum where we talk about our team and players not bloody kebabs or holidays.

You’ve clearly not read the General Chat section...

• Like 1