Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Ünder ?

Guest Ali Seyyah
4 minutes ago, happy85 said:

This is not a holiday forum 

So make an application with complaint about me.. I accept.. I sent this pictures because that lands is county of Cengo. You knew your county. Do not want you knw some knowledge  about your new players ? You can talk about football again. I do not book all rooms for holiday 

Edited by Ali Seyyah

Guest Ali Seyyah
6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

This is not a holiday forum 

stock to topic 

admin sort it 

may be admin wants to come and visit Cengo county as well . 

Guest Ali Seyyah
5 hours ago, Mehrez said:

Confused has Ünder had a hair transplant or not?

no but  if he plays bad , we may need .

Guest Ali Seyyah

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Needs a holiday, we know just the place to recommend :D

I thought again , and this is better in covid dates, close the sea , no extras, cheap , sun shining, warm water

1096286133_legende-ykanan-adam.jpg.c536cea8308483d214db31dd2313644e.jpg

Edited by Ali Seyyah

Ali Seyyah,

Mate, you just need to calm down a bit. I'm a Turk following the Foxes from Australia/ New Zealand and happy to read our fans reaction on this forum but since you've signed up here, you have been talking nonsense. Stop being a bloody embarrassment for the all the Turks and start support your team maturely.

Let's talk about our brilliant boys and how they will contribute to the Liecester's success this year because it's gonna be a smashing season for the Foxes.

Edited by kiwiturk

25 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Ali Seyyah,

Mate, you just need to calm down a bit. I'm a Turk following the Foxes from Australia/ New Zealand and happy to read our fans reaction on this forum but since you've signed up here, you have been talking nonsense. Stop being a bloody embarrassment for the all the Turks and start support your team maturely.

Let's talk about our brilliant boys and how they will contribute to the Liecester's success this year because it's gonna be a smashing season for the Foxes.

Did you just tell him off for being an embarrassment and then refer to us as Liecester 🤔

Guest Ali Seyyah
38 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Ali Seyyah,

What a bullshit comment ! I do not do any embarrassment.  Was it embarassment to invite Turkey the people ? They are already visit and know Turkey.. I wrote about Cengiz's town beauties and say them to come .. That makes + revenue to my country's people.. Is n it ? I did not say to anyone any bad things ..****ck of . etc..This is not my attitude. . I only wrote for Cengo and about my country ..  did not mention about hair translanting a friend asked me to look at the companies and I tried to help him. And say which issues are embarrising and I will reply you ..And I do not support Lie-cester ! Do you ? You left your country and saying me that I am doing embarrassing ? I am living in my country and proud of being Turk and living in my country.. Some English people is saying ***uck when I ask him how he is AS friendly,  he replied like this and I am embrassing . I do not care from where you are writing where you are living or from which high society ior any where else. Iam anot against I do not do any ebarassement. You should have written correct the name Leicester at least I could , with my English as I do not live abroad or english spoken countries. Go on your way stop trying to make all  Turks put the same shape to suit in your mind. I am not the man you change and put a stereotype in your mind .. I am not the man some people wrote like these ...But Thanks God still I am a very good man.. Enough ?