Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Ünder ?

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

That wasn’t a dream - it was Lucy ??  Didn’t bobby have the dream ?

No I think is was Ossie who had the dream!
:)

But you're right, I think the JR storyline was "real". Then they killed off Bobby, but brought him back later and "it was all a dream"

22 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Does anyone know if he has been able to train with the squad? 

Up until Wednesday evening he was still in Rome.

This must be a work permit issue and not international clearance. Traore signed for Villa on the 19th Sep and played last night, 5 days later. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Up until Wednesday evening he was still in Rome.

This must be a work permit issue and not international clearance. Traore signed for Villa on the 19th Sep and played last night, 5 days later. 

They were working on the work permit before he was officially announced by Villa. From what I've read, I don't think he was announced until it was sorted.

Every government department is slower at the moment due to COVID 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

They were working on the work permit before he was officially announced by Villa. From what I've read, I don't think he was announced until it was sorted.

Every government department is slower at the moment due to COVID 

So that backs up my theory it is a work permit issue and not international clearance. International clearance can only be worked on once the player has signed.