Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Ben Chilwell

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I think he deserves the criticism he gets. Him along with Mahrez I don’t like particularly and have no time for them.

Mahrez was a sensational player but his arrogance and disrespect for us tainted it for me.

Chillwell was just a very average left back and thinks he’s better than he is. Glad we stuck one up to him 🤣🤣.

Ngolo Kante will always go down as a legend and the way he’s spoke about us pre game, showed huge respect for us. So it’s not the case of if players leave us means bitterness, it depends how they leave and what they actually did for us.

I must have missed what N’golo said, can you give some details please? 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

What did Chilwell say before the game ? I saw a clip where he said beating us was important as it was us etc. Nothing too offensive but understand he may have said other things which has upset a few fans ?

He said that he was telling our players how amazing it would be if he could play alongside Thiago silva back in February (when rumours of silva going to Chelsea came up) while he was at Leicester and we were fighting for top 4, complete lack of respect. 

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

He said that he was telling our players how amazing it would be if he could play alongside Thiago silva back in February (when rumours of silva going to Chelsea came up) while he was at Leicester and we were fighting for top 4, complete lack of respect. 

Oh. I didn’t hear that bit. 

Ah well. Do you think Ross Barkley is about to smile with him as he walks off the pitch!! 

3 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

What a melt. Knowing that explains why he thought it was a big laugh when we lost to Chelsea in the QF last season. Convinced he feigned injury in the last 5 or so games of last season as he didn't want to help us get top 4 at Chelsea's expense. He didn't even come to the ground to support his team mates. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox