Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Ben Chilwell

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

He thought he'd scored in the 89th minute of a cup final. What do you expect him to do?

Why are we having this conversation? I’m not interested in defending a Chelsea player’s reactions. We’ve just won the FA Cup. My focus is on Leicester. 

6 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I think he deserves the criticism he gets. Him along with Mahrez I don’t like particularly and have no time for them.

Mahrez was a sensational player but his arrogance and disrespect for us tainted it for me.

Chillwell was just a very average left back and thinks he’s better than he is. Glad we stuck one up to him 🤣🤣.

Ngolo Kante will always go down as a legend and the way he’s spoke about us pre game, showed huge respect for us. So it’s not the case of if players leave us means bitterness, it depends how they leave and what they actually did for us.

Kante is, was and always will be a class act.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They pointed out on TV Kante not getting booed and Chilwell does. Kante great and with us for an amazing season...yes happy for him... Chilwell bought up and developed by the club and in the last season we always felt he was going to move to Chelsea. 

He might still win the CL with them but it is somewhat ironic he's left us to win trophies and not only has he lost at the first effort of doing so, but he's lost out to us :D

Can't knock that. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, kingston_fox said:

Showed a proper lack of respect celebrating the way he did - fully deserved after it was disallowed. Hope he has a bit more of an appreciation for us now.

He scored what everyone thought was a last minute equaliser against his former club, after getting pelters from our fans for 30 minutes, prior to sitting and watching a game when he clearly would have felt he should of started. 

If you don’t release that emotion with an over exuberant knee sliding celebration you’re not human!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blue Ed said:

They pointed out on TV Kante not getting booed and Chilwell does. Kante great and with us for an amazing season...yes happy for him... Chilwell bought up and developed by the club and in the last season we always felt he was going to move to Chelsea. 

Yes, and Jenas said it was 'harsh' lol lol