Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Ben Chilwell

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Can’t believe anyone is questioning fans booing him. He is a weak man and booing ****s him up. He has been disrespectful to us since leaving and also wanted out when here anyway. 

What constitutes as a “weak man”? 

Didn’t want to bother getting involved in this thread, but give the lad a break. We’ve won and he’s played his part in that victory allowing us to sign Castagne and Fofana who were simply class in that game. 

He’s still an academy graduate, and was a part of the immortals. His story wasn’t to continue with us but has allowed room for Thomas to stake his claim as a future LCFC legend. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Didn’t want to bother getting involved in this thread, but give the lad a break. We’ve won and he’s played his part in that victory allowing us to sign Castagne and Fofana who were simply class in that game. 

He’s still an academy graduate, and was a part of the immortals. His story wasn’t to continue with us but has allowed room for Thomas to stake his claim as a future LCFC legend. 

Just saying but he didn’t play a single league minute

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

No.

I rewatched the bit where chilwell made that extra effort to get his revenge, his facial expressions, his celebration after that disallowed goal, my opinion he hates us, but we did whistle him, so no idea what would have happened if that didnt happen.

It is what it is, we won the cup, thats the main thing.

• Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

Just saying but he didn’t play a single league minute

Yeh true, but still a part of that squad. Would just rather focus on our squad and victory rather than bashing an ex player. We did this, with our current squad, don’t need to detract from that by focusing on our old players. 

ps. I’m not Ben btw, wish I was £200k p/w would do me nicely. 

Danish commentators were talking about why Chilwell got booed and not Kante, and the conclusion was that nobody could hate Kante. I still love Kante and he was annoyingly good in this game, so guess they were kind of right. 

Edited by Jonezy
  • Like 2