Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Ben Chilwell

Just now, That_Dude said:

Seriously don't understand why he was booed. You'd think he'd ran over every Leicester fan's grand-mother, cat and dog on his way to Chelsea.  

His face after the goal was call off-side was funny though.

Why not, he doesn't play for us anymore. Every opposition player deserves stick, we get behind our own lads and make it hell for the others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Why not, he doesn't play for us anymore. Every opposition player deserves stick, we get behind our own lads and make it hell for the others.

But they don’t though...

other players don’t get stick, including kante.

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Seriously don't understand why he was booed. You'd think he'd ran over every Leicester fan's grand-mother, cat and dog on his way to Chelsea.  

It's a bit of pantomime fun, wouldn't read too much into it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

My mind went to the Milwall game when the abuse he got off the crowd seriously put him off his game. 

I'm thinking that was the reason for the booing rather than any actual dislike. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It was funny, and it's unfortunate for him. Anyone blaming him for celebrating though is being ridiculous..

To be honest, I hold no hard feelings towards him. 

Nah! **** that twat! Been with us since he was 12 and celebrates like that. What happened to keeping your head down out of respect?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Because he basically said he hates us and wants nothing more than to beat us. No need!

Edited by Peckfortonfox
  • Like 1

Did the right thing boo-ing him, he admitted last season he's weak minded so getting under him a little bit's the right thing from our fans, no maliciousness just part of the show. Chilly comes out embarrassed, we come out with £50m fee we signed Fofana & Castagne with ... and the FA Challenge Cup :scarf:

10 minutes ago, Langston said:

It's a bit of pantomime fun, wouldn't read too much into it.

3 minutes ago, Danizen said:

My mind went to the Milwall game when the abuse he got off the crowd seriously put him off his game. 

I'm thinking that was the reason for the booing rather than any actual dislike

Maybe you're both right and I'm reading too much into it. Still uncomfortable when one of (ex-) players gets booed. 

Never mind, today is a great day. 

5 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Nah! **** that twat! Been with us since he was 12 and celebrates like that. What happened to keeping your head down out of respect?

He thought he'd scored in the 89th minute of a cup final. What do you expect him to do?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Did the right thing boo-ing him, he admitted last season he's weak minded so getting under him a little bit's the right thing from our fans, no maliciousness just part of the show. Chilly comes out embarrassed, we come out with £50m fee we signed Fofana & Castagne with ... and the FA Challenge Cup :scarf:

It was a brave thing for him to admit in all fairness, and tbf he improved them and should have started over Alonso but the irony of the situation is unreal. 

• Like 1