Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

2 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Making out as if Lampard ripped off Derby and shat all over them when in reality that is just not the case. Bizarre 

He did "shat all over them". I've plenty of derby mates who were pissed off with Lampard.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

You mean like how BR was saying stuff like "Celtic is my dream job" and "I'm here for 10 in a row" then ditched them and came here? 

...Its what all managers do. They cant very well say " well, if a better team comes in, I'm off".

1st managerial career and he fvucks off a year into a 3 year deal. Go figure.

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

To the club that pretty much made him the player he was..... 

Swings and roundabouts but my points the same. If he can Jack a committed 1st time managerial position only a year into a 3 year contract then what does he expect when hes eventually fired at chelsea. It's nothing to do with your comment and everything to do with reputation when he looks for the next role. Personally I think he went their too early in his career.

I’m going for a Foxes win tonight 3-1 Vardy Barnes & Tielemans !

Hoping we get to see Ünder get a run at this Chelski defence tonight him on the right Barnes on the left this could be an amazing game for us to take all 3 points and step up another couple of gears tonight !

COME ON YOU AMAZING MARVELLOUS FOXES !!

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Swings and roundabouts but my points the same. If he can Jack a committed 1st time managerial position only a year into a 3 year contract then what does he expect when hes eventually fired at chelsea. It's nothing to do with your comment and everything to do with reputation when he looks for the next role. Personally I think he went their too early in his career.

The problem with that though is that even being sacked by Chelsea after a year would lend him a better reputation than doing well for his full 3 years at Derby.  

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

The problem with that though is that even being sacked by Chelsea after a year would lend him a better reputation than doing well for his full 3 years at Derby.  

And if he fails with nothing to show from either Derby or Chelsea then he can kiss the big clubs goodbye, at least for a while. May as well go back to derby and start all over again.