Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

8 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

It literally winds me up before games started. Pawson doesn’t even hide his dislike for leicester

We always seem to get him against the bigger clubs 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That's actually made me not even want to bother watching, just to add insult to injury Moss and Marriner on VAR. 

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Ian Hussin, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

nooo. i felt something dodgy might happen tonight when i asked who the ref was lol dodgy pen or red card coming up 

Did we have Pawson for ManU on Boxing Day? When Fernandez somehow remained on the pitch despite committing 4 yellow card fouls. 

Edit: just answered as I was typing. Not him on that occasion. 

Edited by Spudulike

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

I remember him in a press conference a month or two before leaving Derby saying how dedicated and committed he was to the club. Then he leaves them in the shit and takes their best player 2 months after that.

What goes around comes around....

Assuming you mean Mount, he was never a Derby player... he was a Chelsea player.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Was reading the Mercury this morning and Mrs CF wandered by and looked at the large headline I was looking at ...    "CAGS OR WES ?" ..

Mrs CF thought that was an easy question, and quick as a flash gave her opinion ...     so now we all know (thanks to her amazing football insight) who will be playing ...

Mrs CF ...  Cags !

CF ....   Why ?

Mrs CF ...  Wes is far too old now and should hang up his boots ...

:rolleyes:

She makes a hell of a point!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

lol 

We hate it when the media aren't tickling our balls 24/7 don't we. 

I've heard it spoken about quite a bit.

Generally I think our coverage has been fair enough.

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

I remember him in a press conference a month or two before leaving Derby saying how dedicated and committed he was to the club. Then he leaves them in the shit and takes their best player 2 months after that.

What goes around comes around....

You mean like how BR was saying stuff like "Celtic is my dream job" and "I'm here for 10 in a row" then ditched them and came here? 

...Its what all managers do. They cant very well say " well, if a better team comes in, I'm off".

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

I think we need a bit more negativity here to ensure a good result tonight 

Chelsea are dire at the moment with loads of players out of form, so I expect us to lose and Rogers resignation on the desk tomorrow!