Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

2 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

So you've come to FoxesTalk, where we're either the best team in the world, we're winning the League and Europa or the worst and certainties for relegation...:whistle:

Just can't see where the points to avoid relegation are going to come from.

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Our home record against these is really bad since our promotion. In 9 games in League and Cups, we've won just once (2-1 in 2015/16), drawing 2 and losing 6 (2 of which were after extra time to be fair). :nigel:

This seems to be the season where we get results we've previously struggled (Arsenal away, Man City away, Spurs away, Man Utd home or away, Wolves at home). They also haven't beaten us in the league for a few years now so who knows.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Sure you will.

"And it's nice to see Leicester briefly taking a turn at the top, keeping that place warm for a truly big club. They really deserve their flickering moment at the summit as I saw James Maddison score a nice goal last week.  Maybe he should be playing for Manchester United.

Brendan Rodgers has done a great job at such a small club and he should now be attracting the attention of the bigger clubs.

James Justin and Wesley Fofana have impressed everyone this season and are surely bound for great things elsewhere, when Chelsea come calling.

As we all know, Leicester only ever play counter-attack football and Kasper Schmeichel is a young player trying to live up to his Dad.  Did we mention that Kasper Schmeichel is Peter Schmeichel's son?  

Anyway, back to our special hour-long feature on Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher's favourite high pitched squeals..."

You forgot the Albrighton bit, you know, works hard, one of the best crossers in the league and part of the winning 15/16 team.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Kasper

Justin

Fofana

Evans

Soyuncu

Castagne

Ndidi 

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Up the City... :scarf:

2-0 up at half time and 45 minutes of Riccy. 4-1, maybe 5-1. Gotta go if the docs catch me typing with my tongue they won't let me out of the jacket at 8.15.

Edited by Alan Frost
Its hard typing with tongue
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Kasper

Justin

Fofana

Evans

Soyuncu

Castagne

Ndidi 

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Up the City... :scarf:

On paper it sounds good, but Cags always looks so unsettled in a back 3. Although hopefully this is something Brendan has been working on with him behind closed doors.

• Like 1

I remember him in a press conference a month or two before leaving Derby saying how dedicated and committed he was to the club. Then he leaves them in the shit and takes their best player 2 months after that.

What goes around comes around....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I remember him in a press conference a month or two before leaving Derby saying how dedicated and committed he was to the club. Then he leaves them in the shit and takes their best player 2 months after that.

What goes around comes around....

Come off it

11 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Oh no:thumbdown:

That's actually made me not even want to bother watching, just to add insult to injury Moss and Marriner on VAR. 

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Ian Hussin, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Sure you will.

"And it's nice to see Leicester briefly taking a turn at the top, keeping that place warm for a truly big club. They really deserve their flickering moment at the summit as I saw James Maddison score a nice goal last week.  Maybe he should be playing for Manchester United.

Brendan Rodgers has done a great job at such a small club and he should now be attracting the attention of the bigger clubs.

James Justin and Wesley Fofana have impressed everyone this season and are surely bound for great things elsewhere, when Chelsea come calling.

As we all know, Leicester only ever play counter-attack football and Kasper Schmeichel is a young player trying to live up to his Dad.  Did we mention that Kasper Schmeichel is Peter Schmeichel's son?  

Anyway, back to our special hour-long feature on Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher's favourite high pitched squeals..."

Well, being at the top is what it's all about. Presumably now you're in 'Jockland' you have a twisted view on football. with their perennial 2-horse race. 1 just wish some folk would keep their opinions to themselves.

3 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Last time we beat Chelsea we got a legend of a manager sacked. Next for the legendary player?

We beat them at The Bridge with Puel when Sarri was manager but I know what you mean.

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

I guess we will see tonight if he has the players backing. I thought he did really well last season, but he really does seem to have struggled building a team incorporating all the new signings. 

Dont we have some history of getting chelsea managers the sack.🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That's actually made me not even want to bother watching, just to add insult to injury Moss and Marriner on VAR. 

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Ian Hussin, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

It literally winds me up before games started. Pawson doesn’t even hide his dislike for leicester

• Like 1