Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

The pitch was already in bits at the weekend so god knows what the weather last few days has done to it.

Seems so strange criticising our pitch... but you get the impression they might have been focussing on the training ground a little recently.

• Like 1

Whilst I'm sure Chilwell had, and still has, a soft spot for our club, he'll be wanting to show off and prove he made the right move with his new mates.

Excited for this one. We have more than enough to beat these so long as every single one of our players turns up.

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The pitch was already in bits at the weekend so god knows what the weather last few days has done to it.

Seems so strange criticising our pitch... but you get the impression they might have been focussing on the training ground a little recently.

Whatever happened to our award winning groundsmen?

19 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Pitch actually looks impressive 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Chilwell will have a great game today. He'll be swinging corners in like Beckham....it's just how it goes!

If there was a crowd...he would have shit the bed though for sure. 

I didn't think Chilly was all that brilliant here, think Castangne and JJ are better at LB and they're right footed. Players always 'look' better at another club. £50 was a great fee for us.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Well, being at the top is what it's all about. Presumably now you're in 'Jockland' you have a twisted view on football. with their perennial 2-horse race. 1 just wish some folk would keep their opinions to themselves.

Wow.

HOw very dare you? lol  I'm a Leicester fan.  Been on here since 2007.  

I was taking the mickey.  If you couldn't spot that, :P

Assuming you know what someone thinks because of where they live and asking for people not to give opinions on a football forum is probably not going to end in harmony.

Enjoy your evening.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 3