Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Guest Underfan
Just now, Foxxed said:

Great first post. Welcome.

I am an underfan and as obvious from my nick i am in no intentions to hide it. 

Guest Hansifüx
49 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Well according to the pre-match thread, you was going to be

I wish I had ... the second half was sooo boring. 

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

He doesn't guarantee them but he has more pace, threat (and goals) than our other wide right options.  I know that Albrighton has other qualities, but I think we will never know what Under could have done given a run in the team.

Does he though? He's got run outs against weaker opponants and his stats are buffed up by that. I mean Perez has proven over the years he's more of of goal threat than Under has in his career.

Look I'm happy to see players given a chance. If Under gets a run and does well great, but I think it's becoming very clear that he's not showing enough in training and in the matches he's played to even get on in a game like tonight. And I can't work out why he's has such a fanboy backing from some of our fans when he's done nothing to warrant that God like following. Said it the other day, best thing a player can do is not play, they suddenly become world class.