Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Guest bennytwohats
3 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Looking at these subs, I can clearly say that Under's journey at the LCFC is about to be over. Oh well it is what it is....

Turkey's national team Coach also wants him to move somewhere asap as he is an essential part of Turkey's Euro 2021 campaign and he does need more playing time. With his quality he shouldn't have any problem to find himself a new club very soon.

It’s very odd as he’s been electric when he’s been on of late. Clearly Rodgers is seeing something differently to the rest of us with that one!

4 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

damn shame for Ricardo, would love him to get a goal but yeah it was offside lol

I imagine the finish will boost his confidence no end anyway. It'd be so good to have Ricardo at 100% heading into a busy part of the season.

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

We’ve still possibly got another 29 games to go this season. We’ll see plenty more of him this season. Especially once European games start up again.

Well I don't thinks so mate. If you follow BR's history with the teams he coached at  ( Celtic, Liverpool ), he stick with the certain group of players. He is a traditionalist.

Edited by kiwiturk

28 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

State of this. Get in the bin Grandad 

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Good chat about female commentators lads. I'm glad it's not only me who's finding this half hard work.

Don’t worry mate, plenty of us finding the sexist drivel tiresome and pathetic.

5 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Looking at these subs, I can clearly say that Under's journey at the LCFC is about to be over. Oh well it is what it is....

Turkey's national team Coach also wants him to move somewhere asap as he is an essential part of Turkey's Euro 2021 campaign and he does need more playing time. With his quality he shouldn't have any problem to find himself a new club very soon.

We struggle with wingers at this club and now we need goal scorers. We now have a promising one who looks like he could score and don't play him. Albrighton is great defensively but Under has put in the hard work. It's very odd. If we let Under leave then we'll only have to buy another winger after he leaves.

• Like 2