Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

Lets be honest Sky will be praying that they beat us today just for the coverage and what a story it would be etc

As others have said its a potential banana skin, however if we are serious about being considered as one of the "big six" we need to be putting these away

Just now, copunk said:

Lets be honest Sky will be praying that they beat us today just for the coverage and what a story it would be etc

As others have said its a potential banana skin, however if we are serious about being considered as one of the "big six" we need to be putting these away

I’m sure sky want us to lose every game we play. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, copunk said:

Totally agree. The fear of a managerless team shouldn't even be in our thinking. Brendan will be sending the lads out to be professional, try and start much better and not give Sheff Utd any reason to feel optimistic 

Just now, Pliskin said:

I think it is more a case of a lack of width now Barnes is out. We will probably see it until he is back.

It allows us to push Ricardo and Castagne further up the pitch.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Tavares dropped from the squad. Largely due to the fact that him or his father do an interview after every game. The kid is being advised by idiots. 

Think it injury. Wasn’t in the training video  I think