Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

Vardy is a strange one atm. He slashed at one late on and generally looks a shadow of his ruthless self. However today, especially first half, I thought he was very good but he’s dropping a bit deep and not getting into any good positions to score.

His link play and movement is top draw though, he’s such a clever player and he won us the game with a great run and the clearest penalty you will ever see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Vardy is a strange one atm. He slashed at one late on and generally looks a shadow of his ruthless self. However today, especially first half, I thought he was very good but he’s dropping a bit deep and not getting into any good positions to score.

His link play and movement is top draw though, he’s such a clever player and he won us the game with a great run and the clearest penalty you will ever see.

I agree. He is still making intelligent runs - for the Kel goal, his movement opened up space. He needs goal - one off the ass.

A full weeks break will do the likes of Tielemans and Vardy the world of good. 
Will wait and see who might be back before contemplating the starting XI, as good as both Soyuncu and Fofana are we are better organised with Evans at the back. If he’s fit he plays.

• Like 2

Wilder seemed irritated today, mentioned about players going which suggests all isn't well which could go one of two ways. Hopefully they'll feel deflated and not fired up.

Having a week to prepare is a novelty and we should look fresher and hopefully start positively unlike the last two.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

If Preat's fit then I'd start him but I'd keep Maddison on the bench and hope he's not needed. We don't want to aggravate his hip, save him for the cup. 

Can’t see any player coming straight back in after a long time out 

Thomas did well against this lot in July ...... Brendan might be tempted to play Timmy and Ricky on the right and Thomas and albrighton on the left 

• Like 1

Just now, Wymsey said:

It'll be very surprising if this game isn't won quite easily.

Agreed. Sheff U know they're down already and we finally have a full week to rest.

• Like 1