Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

It's actually a long time since Vardy stepped up and delivered in a game that feels so important. I love the bloke to bits but he's long overdue a rich vein of form where he'll take all the credit for the glory. Score 7-8 goals in the remaining 10+ games this season and the man will be handed the keys to the moon. Go on Jamo

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's actually a long time since Vardy stepped up and delivered in a game that feels so important. I love the bloke to bits but he's long overdue a rich vein of form where he'll take all the credit for the glory. Score 7-8 goals in the remaining 10+ games this season and the man will be handed the keys to the moon. Go on Jamo

Not being mean or anything but have you ever been right about these kind of predictions? I obviously want you to be but I don’t want to get really optimistic because of some random dude off of a football forum only to be left devastated.

Edited by Unabomber

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Not being mean or anything but have you ever been right about these kind of predictions? I obviously want you to be but I don’t want to get really optimistic because of some random dude off of a football forum only to be left devastated.

I spookily predicted Vardy 1-0 vs Arsenal and Leicester to beat Leeds 4-1 earlier this season. I'm either horrific or bang on the money, nowt in between. I'm due one boy

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I spookily predicted Vardy 1-0 vs Arsenal and Leicester to beat Leeds 4-1 earlier this season. I'm either horrific or bang on the money, nowt in between. I'm due one boy

**** yeah i like these odds. Vardy hat trick incoming 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Nothing official has been announced by Sheffield United. He's highly thought of there.. 

Think it's been confirmed now

So, back to worrying about the "new manager bounce"! :ph34r:

Edited by NaijaFox

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What a very odd statement. Even though they are very likely to go down, that's a weak mentality to have right now. 

I think there issues were more than just this season, but rather the overall plan going forward.

However, I would have just let him conclude this weird season, and regroup under new management.

• Like 1