Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm sure I used to hear him sing: "Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind, thinking I can see through this, and see what's behind."

I might be wrong... but I'm only Human after all.

Don't put your blame on me.

I remember the rag and bone man, and his horse and cart, from the fifties. I never remember anyone giving him bones, but I was told that in the old days they collected bones to make into glue. It would help to wedge in the ragman's trumpet

I can’t work out which way this ‘new manager bounce’ will swing because it never looked like Wilder lost the players and they gave up on him, ultimately they’ve been hit hard with injuries and in truth just aren’t good enough / have been found out. 

Tomorrow they will be missing all 3 centre backs from last season + jageilka is suspended, so we have no excuses with our weeks rest to be attacking their makeshift back 4/5 from the off.

I wonder if their players could go the other way tomorrow and down tools, all of this must of been unsettling so close to a match day. They will be in the hotel in Leicester right now with the news only just breaking, I wonder if they are happy with the decision.

7 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I can’t work out which way this ‘new manager bounce’ will swing because it never looked like Wilder lost the players and they gave up on him, ultimately they’ve been hit hard with injuries and in truth just aren’t good enough / have been found out. 

Tomorrow they will be missing all 3 centre backs from last season + jageilka is suspended, so we have no excuses with our weeks rest to be attacking their makeshift back 4/5 from the off.

I wonder if their players could go the other way tomorrow and down tools, all of this must of been unsettling so close to a match day. They will be in the hotel in Leicester right now with the news only just breaking, I wonder if they are happy with the decision.

If we got a couple of early goals then maybe.

Feel quite a lot of the new manager bounce is usually because the players feel there’s a clean slate and suddenly they have a new person to impress, so find that extra five per cent.

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

They knew on Friday ......they didn’t just find out this evening.  

and with Sheffield only 75 mins from Leicester, I very much doubt they will stay away o’night ??

1 hour ago, Post Horn Galloper said:

I remember the rag and bone man, and his horse and cart, from the fifties. I never remember anyone giving him bones, but I was told that in the old days they collected bones to make into glue. It would help to wedge in the ragman's trumpet

Don’t remember us giving him anything, but in those days I think Dad repaired just about everything. Crockery teapot would last decades until the glued-on handle came off and the whole thing smashed. Likewise mugs, etc.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

This is one team we can attack with a bit of gusto and not be too concerned about a counter attack on us. Just absolutely go for them in the first twenty. I adore that about us with Nige in the Great Escape where we just thought fcuk it, let’s not die wondering and the first twenty five minute, we’d totally hit teams with pressing and work rate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

This is one team we can attack with a bit of gusto and not be too concerned about a counter attack on us. Just absolutely go for them in the first twenty. I adore that about us with Nige in the Great Escape where we just thought fcuk it, let’s not die wondering and the first twenty five minute, we’d totally hit teams with pressing and work rate 

Agree mate. Not sure if BR does - I can imagine he starts with another conservative lineup and Soyuncu and Evans (if fit) be our main passers.

• Sad 1