Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

17 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

This is from the Chelsea website re final tickets. Assuming we will be the same.

Dispatching of tickets
All tickets will be sent out by the FA to supporters via print@home from Thursday 13 May. Supporters should print the tickets off in advance of the match in order to gain entry to the stadium.

That’s a bit needlessly last minute! 

15 hours ago, Rigga said:

are we getting sent the test kits ??

have received no confirmation of my consent form being sent to them either..

I believe it says you have to take a test NOT at home. I booked one at a rapid test centre for Friday evening. Frig knows how it works though, with providing confirmation etc.

On 08/05/2021 at 12:04, Costock_Fox said:

I agree with that but that’s a separate issue all together isn’t it.

My issue is the fact I was lied to.

9426ED53-2676-4C7C-AB24-46C0D52703CE.jpeg

68587FF0-B33A-40FD-B1E9-839C7B283A01.jpeg

To be clear, I live in LE13 and it let me say I’m going by car. Is it just certain LE postcodes maybe?

19 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I believe it says you have to take a test NOT at home. I booked one at a rapid test centre for Friday evening. Frig knows how it works though, with providing confirmation etc.

15 hours ago, Rigga said:

are we getting sent the test kits ??

have received no confirmation of my consent form being sent to them either..

You can book the flow tests here, the city council page now has a specific link for the FA Cup final. - https://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/rapid-asymptomatic-covid-testing-for-the-fa-cup-final

In regards to the other tests, i believe the are not compulsory but really helps them with the research, i believe these will be sent to us, but I haven't heard anything about these still.

Has anyone done a LFT at one of the centres recently?

The ones I have done at home, and registered online, have generated exactly the same SMS/email that I got from the tests I did at a centre earlier this year.

How will they know they were not done at home?

I filled in the consent form - but have had no feedback - it says the clubs need this by Tuesday or they wont send tickets out!! - how can we check that this has been received?

the wembley instructions say this evidence is required at the entrance... but what evidence will we have?

Any one know how when tickets are to be sent?

6 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I filled in the consent form - but have had no feedback - it says the clubs need this by Tuesday or they wont send tickets out!! - how can we check that this has been received?

the wembley instructions say this evidence is required at the entrance... but what evidence will we have?

Any one know how when tickets are to be sent?

I don't know a single person who's had a confirmation email yet. Pretty sure none of us are getting one.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, philce said:

The ones I have done at home, and registered online, have generated exactly the same SMS/email that I got from the tests I did at a centre earlier this year.

They are exactly the same test and text.  I believe we are told Centres only to stop people sending in negative tests from home when they could indeed be positive. 

5 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

They are exactly the same test and text.  I believe we are told Centres only to stop people sending in negative tests from home when they could indeed be positive. 

Thats what I expected.

Have to wait until Thursday afternoon when the first tests are done as per the requirements.

24 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

I've been told by someone that they're exactly the same too.

I don't know whether to risk doing it this way or to actually go out and get a test done. Only 1 walk in centre in Northampton i believe, which isn't open on Thursday - are the results through quite quick?

I've also got a Negative test via text a while back, if i change a contact to 'NHS' and get them to re-send the Negative text that would do the trick wouldnt it? :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, philce said:

because you need a email or tex message confirming result 

3 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I've been told by someone that they're exactly the same too.

I don't know whether to risk doing it this way or to actually go out and get a test done. Only 1 walk in centre in Northampton i believe, which isn't open on Thursday - are the results through quite quick?

I've also got a Negative test via text a while back, if i change a contact to 'NHS' and get them to re-send the Negative text that would do the trick wouldnt it? :ph34r:

results take 30 mins 

Just now, happy85 said:

because you need a email or tex message confirming result 

How does it work then? You turn up at a centre, do the test, results are basically instant...then what? They log it on their system and send you your confirmation?

Just now, Saxondale said:

How does it work then? You turn up at a centre, do the test, results are basically instant...then what? They log it on their system and send you your confirmation?

Yes you turn up - results will be sent via email and tex on the same day - show the tex and id at Wembley then you are in 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

You get an email and SMS within an hour.

Its the same if you register a test at home.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

are the bars open in the concourse at Wembley?

can you take food and "refreshments" on the bus?

I hope they don't restrict what we can take on the bus.

Don't attempt to take any alcohol though, you'll get kicked off!

Don't expect a stop either, I doubt that we will be allowed to stop anywhere, with approx 150 coaches no service area will let us stop, even if we split between the 3 service areas south of Northampton!