Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

46 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

I’m surprised I didn’t get an email acknowledging that I’d completed the consent form, just leaves you with a slight doubt if it went through OK. 

I thought this it’s just asking for trouble isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

I’m surprised I didn’t get an email acknowledging that I’d completed the consent form, just leaves you with a slight doubt if it went through OK. 

Me too... I wondered about phoning on monday to see if they could check that all is ok for me to receive my email ticket.

Massive poor show if 4000 all phone in!

Anyone know when tickets are to be sent?

This is from the Chelsea website re final tickets. Assuming we will be the same.

Dispatching of tickets
All tickets will be sent out by the FA to supporters via print@home from Thursday 13 May. Supporters should print the tickets off in advance of the match in order to gain entry to the stadium.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nick said:

I’ve been fortunate.

Had a mate this morning offer me a ticket in a box.

I’ve given over all my details for him to register my consent etc and booked tests.

Had no info yet about travel (or anything).

I was gonna drive but not sure what the info (when I get it) will ask me to do?

Anybody got any idea?

Any idea whose company has the box as I’m trying to contact hospitality directly?

There are some spaces but seems hard to get hold of anyone properly!

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

This is from the Chelsea website re final tickets. Assuming we will be the same.

Dispatching of tickets
All tickets will be sent out by the FA to supporters via print@home from Thursday 13 May. Supporters should print the tickets off in advance of the match in order to gain entry to the stadium.

With no mention of ID

1 hour ago, n222nap said:

Any idea whose company has the box as I’m trying to contact hospitality directly?

There shouldn’t be any ‘boxes for hire’ given it’s a test event with a limited attendance but we know that the FA are very short of money so good luck! 

5 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

With no mention of ID

Because of test and trace, every seat occupant should be identifiable via their email.  It could be that your ticket doesn’t state a name on it but the barcode may identify you via a database and if you go with a ticket that wasn’t bought in your name then there is always a risk that if you’re challenged to prove who you are by an official with a barcode reader then you could come a cropper.  I’m guessing that if the tickets don’t have ID on them that matches your test result (ie. name/email address) then you would be v unlucky to get found out 

5 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Anyone actually received tickets by email yet? We completed the consent form on Thursday evening but nothing yet.

Why do city fans panic so much?

If by next Friday you’ve not had it then contact the club, big events never send tickets out early anyway, you can’t use it yet.

It’s the same when we get issued new season cards, fans start sweating like race horses 2 months before they actually need the bloody things.

You have never travelled to an away game then without a ticket (even though you’ve paid for it and the club says they sent it) and had to collect a replacement at the away ground?

Been there, done that a few times but I didn’t go into a breakdown because I hadn’t had the ticket a whole season before I needed it.

Edited by promised land
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, philce said:

Did anyone get an answer to the question of leaving stuff on the coaches during the game?

The details around pretty much everything on the day have been a little sketchy so far haven’t they. Other than you need a ticket, ID and Lateral Flow result. 

Two hour window to get your coach. Surely with all the Covid measures you would expect to be coming back on the same coach and in the same seat ? 

12 minutes ago, Livid said:

The details around pretty much everything on the day have been a little sketchy so far haven’t they. Other than you need a ticket, ID and Lateral Flow result. 

Two hour window to get your coach. Surely with all the Covid measures you would expect to be coming back on the same coach and in the same seat ? 

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a free for all on the way back too. We are due to get separate comms on coach travel.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, promised land said:

Why do city fans panic so much?

If by next Friday you’ve not had it then contact the club, big events never send tickets out early anyway, you can’t use it yet.

It’s the same when we get issued new season cards, fans start sweating like race horses 2 months before they actually need the bloody things.

You have never travelled to an away game then without a ticket (even though you’ve paid for it and the club says they sent it) and had to collect a replacement at the away ground?

Been there, done that a few times but I didn’t go into a breakdown because I hadn’t had the ticket a whole season before I needed it.

Mate The panic on here is unbelievable 😂

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Dispatching of tickets

Knowing us, they'll be e-mailed over on Sunday :ph34r:

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Because of test and trace, every seat occupant should be identifiable via their email.  It could be that your ticket doesn’t state a name on it but the barcode may identify you via a database and if you go with a ticket that wasn’t bought in your name then there is always a risk that if you’re challenged to prove who you are by an official with a barcode reader then you could come a cropper.  I’m guessing that if the tickets don’t have ID on them that matches your test result (ie. name/email address) then you would be v unlucky to get found out 

There is no way this is possible. Getting in there is going to be like any other away day. Just this time we’ll have a sh*t load coming by coach.

14 minutes ago, idoesthis said:

There is no way this is possible. Getting in there is going to be like any other away day. Just this time we’ll have a sh*t load coming by coach.

I’m following some info I received that tickets would not have names printed on them.......

6 hours ago, n222nap said:

No not a clue at this moment in time.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I’m following some info I received that tickets would not have names printed on them.......

Names on tickets won't matter from what I've heard - Negative Covid test & matching ID is what they're looking at.

Just a word of warning for people who are lucky enough to make their own travel plans and are hoping for a few beers in London before hand. Most pubs are bookings only due to the current restrictions. It’s not like normal times where you can rock up at a boozer and get a beer. We struggled to find a half decent pub for 5 of us which would accept us for more than 1 hour. 
Bit of planning required.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Just a word of warning for people who are lucky enough to make their own travel plans and are hoping for a few beers in London before hand. Most pubs are bookings only due to the current restrictions. It’s not like normal times where you can rock up at a boozer and get a beer. We struggled to find a half decent pub for 5 of us which would accept us for more than 1 hour. 
Bit of planning required.

its going to be a right ball ache finding somewhere to get a drink. Getting into Wembley and having a beer on the concourse may be the bets option. Its been confirmed they are selling alcohol in the ground, but we have to wear our masks in the ground. I wonder the stewards strictness on people standing around in groups with a beer chatting...