Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

On 06/05/2021 at 17:14, Raj said:

Your a joyful positive soul aint you!!!

Realist soul tbh. We cant beat ****ing newcastle how are we going to beat a champions league finalist?!

41 minutes ago, smr said:

Realist soul tbh. We cant beat ****ing newcastle how are we going to beat a champions league finalist?!

With your intrinsic  attitude to sport you should be a betting supremo and multi millionaire!

Good luck in the future....

2 hours ago, Paddy_D said:

Did anyone get away with the old ‘change the post code’ trick?  I tried but was sussed.  Bingo bus it is then :ph34r:

The system was locked at the point of announcement. Any address change afterwards (however genuine) was still forced to buy a coach tickets. 

Irony is I know several corporate who have told the club they are already in London for various reasons on the Friday and staying over who had their tickets changed to car.

• Sad 1

Changed address night before tickets were released and it didn’t let us checkout with the travel alone option. Spoke to Jim and sent over some ‘proof of address’ for a non LE postcode and they activated something within a minute that let us do it :giggle:

11 hours ago, Rocket-Ron said:

I feel extremely fortunate to have got a ticket. To be honest I never ever imagined that we would win the league, but alle ways hoped that we would reach a cup final. Is was born 3 months after our last final so this has always been a dream of mine.

I know under the circumstances this is not the ideal go on the train early hit the bars and drink till getting to the game, but to be honest I haven't been more excited about going to watch city since I first went back in '78.

COYB

This is pretty much me. Was so sure I wasn't going to get a ticket I'd convinced myself I didn't want to go anyway. Now I've managed to get one, I'm well happy. Always wanted to go to an FA Cup Final, so I'll take even a weird slightly shite one

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How are more people not kicking off about this coach farce? It's a shambles and we were openly lied to?!

The ticket office will no doubt have toasted the distraction of last night's performance with a few Newcy Browns.

I'm still raging and I'm completely unaffected by it personally.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The ticket office will no doubt have toasted the distraction of last night's performance with a few Newcy Browns.

I'm still raging and I'm completely unaffected by it personally.

It's split my group into two (three if you include the lone lad whos driving down), and we're probably gonna be ushered straight into the ground on the coach. I would have much preferred to drive with 2 or 3 lads and I'd find it a lot safer as well, rather than sitting on a bus full of 25 people for over 2 hours.

Ironically there was no help from LCFChelp on Twitter on the day either and the phone lines wouldn't even let me queue, so as said in the UnionFS thread, anyone with genuine concerns had no way of having them answered, it was pay your money now or risk missing out.

Another fine example of our club being idiots (there are a couple of examples but we're better than most clubs). Disgraceful.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's split my group into two (three if you include the lone lad whos driving down), and we're probably gonna be ushered straight into the ground on the coach. I would have much preferred to drive with 2 or 3 lads and I'd find it a lot safer as well, rather than sitting on a bus full of 25 people for over 2 hours.

Ironically there was no help from LCFChelp on Twitter on the day either and the phone lines wouldn't even let me queue, so as said in the UnionFS thread, anyone with genuine concerns had no way of having them answered, it was pay your money now or risk missing out.

Another fine example of our club being idiots (there are a couple of examples but we're better than most clubs). Disgraceful.

It's a farce. I'm free to do as I please, including change trains at Leicester, while mates and family have to get the train up the other way to be forced on to a coach it turns out was never a legally required mode of transport in the first place.

If the 3,600 thing is true then the club should have just been straight about that rather than lying to all of us. Did they really think they could get away with it?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sdb said:

Just checking, I can't use the results from a home test to get in? 

not unless you’ve been specifically asked to carry out a home flow test rather than attend a walk in centre. I think all the actual supporters attending (the 12500) will be required to have walk in tests. The 9k Wembley corporates and local residents maybe not.   

I’m not sure how you get a home LFT to generate a nhs text/email anyway. With so little covid around I guess it’s not much of a risk but surely it would be open to abuse? 

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

not unless you’ve been specifically asked to carry out a home flow test rather than attend a walk in centre. I think all the actual supporters attending (the 12500) will be required to have walk in tests. The 9k Wembley corporates and local residents maybe not.   

I’m not sure how you get a home LFT to generate a nhs text/email anyway. With so little covid around I guess it’s not much of a risk but surely it would be open to abuse? 

Thanks. I have a bunch at home from work so it's frustrating, but it looks like there's a walk in centre nearby so fingers crossed it'll be hassle free!

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You can do it here:

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

However, not sure how different the walk in centre one is and whether they can be differentiated. I would assume so.

6 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

The system was locked at the point of announcement. Any address change afterwards (however genuine) was still forced to buy a coach tickets. 

Irony is I know several corporate who have told the club they are already in London for various reasons on the Friday and staying over who had their tickets changed to car.

Not even slightly shocked.

10 hours ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

I'm not getting on the coach I'll get a train and take my chances. My calculations are they can't cancel my ticket 

I'm seriously tempted to do this too but it's a massive risk. I'm not arsed about paying twice for travel at this stage, it's just paying twice to not get in.. 

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snik-Snok said:

Anyone know about these pcr tests we're supposed to be doing before the game and 5 days after. Will they be automatically posted to us or are we supposed to be doing something to arrange them ourselves? 

Apparently the pcr home tests will be sent to your home address automatically.........

this is not your responsibility to arrange on this test event so if you don’t receive them then I wouldn’t worry about it 

if you’re very socially responsible and you don’t receive the first pcr test then you could sort out the 5 day after one yourself online. Be interesting to see how many actually get the tests as planned ....

Edited by st albans fox