Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Well  going by any of the cock and ball story so far they won’t have the technology set up for a QR code type scan set up  for 3.6k tickets plus it depends on the quality of the print no doubt there will be a few that will have a poor quality that won’t be scanable . Can’t imagine they want 1000 excitable fans at the ground struggling to get in ? 

48 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I doubt 3600 would have to be fair, but it feels like we've been lied to and they should have been more honest. Say look we need 3.6k people going on the coach, or no-one will be allowed to go. I would have happily waited and taken the chance personally, it's made the Friday and the weekend much more differently personally for myself. Also, why are corporate exempt yet anyone that lives in Leicester who is an ordinary fan 'has to' take the coach.

I will contact the club about whether we're gonna be allowed to wander once we arrive, or if we'll be ushered straight into the ground. It won't be so bad if we can do what we want when we arrive.

I'd also like to know if there's gonna be a punishment for not getting back on the coach after the game, I'd prefer to meet my mates in London after now and get a lift home.

You can do what you want when at Wembley 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I hope you're right mate, will be speaking to them anyway at some point just to make sure.

Thanks.

Could you let us know on here mate if that is the case,that would sweeten the pill a bit.

48 minutes ago, bart said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2132313/fa-cup-final-tickets-sold-out

Supporters are reminded that they must travel to the Final using the method of transport designated during their ticket purchase, to ensure that all match tickets are correctly validated for admittance to Wembley Stadium.

Anyone care to have a stab at how tickets can be validated???

Hmmmm no mention of the 3600 on that page,need's to be more transparency on this or at least as someone said before we could have been given the choice.I'm sure they would have got the 3600 on coaches anyway.

2 hours ago, Allotmentox said:

Does anyone know, If a member of my party is not able to go as it seems might happen in our case and has not submitted their consent form is there any chance of returning the ticket for reuse / refund

Yes, the link below confirms that all ticket holders failing to complete the consent forms, by 5pm on Tuesday, will have their tickets cancelled and the club will attempt to resell them.

Important Supporter Information: FA Cup Final (lcfc.com)

• Like 1

I filled in the consent but have no confirmation - how do I check this?  Is the sign that they email me a ticket?

when are the tickets being sent?

I presumed that the tickets would specify a coach (and time) - but he above answer makes it look like they are just filling up coaches as ticket holders  arrive.

22 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I filled in the consent but have no confirmation - how do I check this?  Is the sign that they email me a ticket?

I presumed that the tickets would specify a coach (and time) - but he above answer makes it look like they are just filling up coaches as ticket holders  arrive.

I filled out the consent form but have no way of demonstrating that I did so (if asked)

I slightly worry about their statement "it will literally be 25 on a bus and go" 

Would much rather make my own way so will be interesting to see if there is any way they could "cancel" my ticket if I don't travel on the bus

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I filled out the consent form but have no way of demonstrating that I did so (if asked)

I slightly worry about their statement "it will literally be 25 on a bus and go" 

Would much rather make my own way so will be interesting to see if there is any way they could "cancel" my ticket if I don't travel on the bus

you and me both....but seems like they have us over a barrell.....do yo risk it and lose the chance to get in?:dunno:

31 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I saw on the Chelsea website that print at home tickets will be emailed on Thursday 13th. 

• Thanks 1

Like others have said previously in the thread, fox travel is just a printed-out tick list for an already assigned coach. 

I can’t imagine them standing there with a clipboard of 6,000 names, that means one person would have to check every fan onto the coaches which would take forever. 

Im assuming you’ll just show up, show your ticket, ID & COVID test then board the coach until it’s full. 

I personally don’t think they’ll even be able to monitor who has boarded the coach and who hasn’t.

So technically you can sit with mates/family on the same coach. I wasn't sure whether there was a coach number pre-assigned. 

I'm going from enderby as chap I bought with preferred that. But my preference was the KP as others who'd already bought tickets are going from there.

22 hours ago, bluearmy99 said:

Has anyone who has submitted the consent received their print at home tickets email? Not worried, just not sure of timescales.... cheers!!

I havent received mine yet but i would assume it will be middle of next week. After the Tuesday deadline for completing the consent form passes, then they will release the tickets.

Thats my guess, could be completely wrong

Interesting that the consent form that we've had to complete has three conditions of stadium entry:

1. Sign the form

2. Take a test within 48 hrs of KO

3. Provide evidence of a negative result

No mention of having to comply with any travel arrangements. The very fact that the govt thinks that it can spoil the day out for approx 15% of the crowd just because of where they live seems to be very wrong. Struggling to think of any other walk of life where such measures are deemed acceptable.

ERP Consent Form - Formstack.pdf

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bart said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2132313/fa-cup-final-tickets-sold-out

Supporters are reminded that they must travel to the Final using the method of transport designated during their ticket purchase, to ensure that all match tickets are correctly validated for admittance to Wembley Stadium.

Anyone care to have a stab at how tickets can be validated???

Exactly.

I have said I am travelling by train,  but if I decide to drive down on the day, who would know?

I am not in an LE postcode, so could choose how I travel.

58 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I havent received mine yet but i would assume it will be middle of next week. After the Tuesday deadline for completing the consent form passes, then they will release the tickets.

Thats my guess, could be completely wrong

It’s just a little unsettling that there was no auto-confirmation that I had submitted the form. Has it been received on?  Did anyone else get a confirmation to say the form had been sent / received?

2 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

🤣 If you are going on a random bus and can go where you want, when you want when you get there, why the requirement to travel in a specified manner?

Exactly

Makes you think what exactly are they 'testing?'

And what counts as a success for this test?

I imagine the answer is 'no ****ing clue' lol

• Like 2

I’ve been fortunate.

Had a mate this morning offer me a ticket in a box.

I’ve given over all my details for him to register my consent etc and booked tests.

Had no info yet about travel (or anything).

I was gonna drive but not sure what the info (when I get it) will ask me to do?

Anybody got any idea?

46 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Exactly

Makes you think what exactly are they 'testing?'

And what counts as a success for this test?

I imagine the answer is 'no ****ing clue' lol

If anything, it's probably "safer" if everyone went in their own vehicles rather than being stuck together on a bus, surely?

And if its just everyone piling on a random bus, how are they going to know if a person was on it or not?

If someone arrives at the KP and misses the last bus by 5 minutes, they could just toe it down the M1 and get there, who would know?

I don't get it. It will be a ballache getting back from Leicester to Melton on Saturday night. 

• Like 2