Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

3 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

Can we drink alcohol on the coach. Haven't seen anything suggesting other wise 

No. You've not been able to drink alcohol on official football coaches since 1985.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

Can we drink alcohol on the coach. Haven't seen anything suggesting other wise 

No it's illegal on a coach in the UK. Be prepared for them to sniff your vodka and cokes 

• Like 1

Just to clarify then... and I aint been arsed going back through the pages (it's been a emotional night 😆) we don't have allocated pubs for down there, but they are likely to be fully booked anyway?

Also if you go on the coaches, are they saying you need to go straight into the ground?

7 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Just to clarify then... and I aint been arsed going back through the pages (it's been a emotional night 😆) we don't have allocated pubs for down there, but they are likely to be fully booked anyway?

Also if you go on the coaches, are they saying you need to go straight into the ground?

I understood that we have The Torch, Chelsea have The Green Man.

No

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

FFS, why choose 302 and above again? The demand wasn’t even that high in that bracket on Friday before they sold out. You’d think now would be the perfect time to drop it down a bit.

Those on 302 are happy. How many are left?

15 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Plus the absolute deadline for completing the ERP was 5pm today, so that was a load of cobblers too.

Well it wasn't, it was for those who brought the initial set of tickets. Considering this is a later release, they'll have a later date.

I swear some of you just sit there waiting for anything to have a moan at the ticket office for. 

• Like 4

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Unbelievable.

So you’re now telling me there was 450 odd tickets for ‘operational staff’ and this somehow has an implication for the cost of the coaches being reduced by £7?!

People question why Union FS ask questions like the ones they did. I have no doubt this is partly as a result of that pressure.

What a monumental balls up this whole thing has been from start to finish. How many who missed out before will now have to change plans again? Farce.

I'm wondering how the hell they were having the cheek to give 450 tickets to operational staff. Even worse that the FA hadn't automatically sorted tickets for them separately already. 

I genuinely dont know why they didn't tell us initially that 3500 coach tickets were needed for the coach rather than forcing it initially. 

Questions do need answering, and the FA and club have fully messed up this. 

Yeah, what is clear is that announcing these extra 450 tickets this late, which is quite an amount considering the overall allocation, just makes the club look even more shifty.

I certainly don't think anyone will be taking their explanation at face value. And a lot of folks buying these tickets will be mates of those already forced onto coaches, who now have even more reason to want to avoid them!

Edit:it seems we were basically paying for the "operational staff" to travel down!

Edited by bart
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

What a monumental balls up this whole thing has been from start to finish. How many who missed out before will now have to change plans again? Farce.

I was gutted that I couldn’t get one Friday afternoon due to the coach mess up on the website and it wouldn’t let me buy, I’ve already made other plans for a get together now Saturday to watch it on tv, so gonna miss out again now on a ticket 

what an absolute shambles this has turned out to be 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ricey said:

FFS, why choose 302 and above again? The demand wasn’t even that high in that bracket on Friday before they sold out. You’d think now would be the perfect time to drop it down a bit.

I have 301 I have no chance now because of the points situ

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I have 301 I have no chance now because of the points situ

I suspect now there is no mandatory travel these will go very fast tomorrow - but worth keeping an eye out incase they drop the points after a few hours.

6 minutes ago, bart said:

I suspect now there is no mandatory travel these will go very fast tomorrow - but worth keeping an eye out incase they drop the points after a few hours.

I’m not hopeful. The club are leaving it very late with fans having to arrange to get tests etc done with in 2 days and then travel arrangements etc to organise

Edited by Lesterlad

7 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I’m not hopeful. The club are leaving it very late with fans having to arrange to get tests etc done with in 2 days and then travel arrangements etc to organise

Absolutely - all the ERP forms are supposed to be in by 5 today, yet here the club are 5 hours later announcing new tickets for sale. A shambles in the true sense of the word!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bart said:

Absolutely - all the ERP forms are supposed to be in by 5 today, yet here the club are 5 hours later announcing new tickets for sale. A shambles in the true sense of the word!!

Total shambles yet again. Look at the shambles when they initially said that the £70 retention for the season tickets and if we didn’t go to a game this season we would lose the money. Complete crap all the time 

• Like 1

450 extra tickets made available because operational staff now have separate tickets? Lol I definitely believe that. Also, how does this make any difference to the coach prices to mean we get £7 refunds.