Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

16 minutes ago, Nick said:

I’ve been fortunate.

Had a mate this morning offer me a ticket in a box.

I’ve given over all my details for him to register my consent etc and booked tests.

Had no info yet about travel (or anything).

I was gonna drive but not sure what the info (when I get it) will ask me to do?

Anybody got any idea?

Its only 3600 of our allocation that have any restriction placed on them, so if yours is one of the other 18000 then you can travel however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bart said:

Its only 3600 of our allocation that have any restriction placed on them, so if yours is one of the other 18000 then you can travel however.

Given his ticket is a corporate one - he can go how he likes anyway ....

I suspect that part of the study is whether anyone contracts the virus on a coach. Planning for away fans for next season 

Edited by st albans fox

The whole taking LFT upto 48 hours beforehand is a farce. I'm booked for Thursday but there's still a risk that it could be contracted by the time you go on the coach if you're planning on going out Thu or Fri.

2 hours ago, ChampionFox50 said:

Looks like someone is trying to silence those that are challenging this scam of a bus just had a 7 day ban from Twitter for making a joke !! image.thumb.png.583cd3cee6aa5c6e689745034dee6035.png

"You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease."

Why isn't there a full stop after the word "people" ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RGFox said:

The whole taking LFT upto 48 hours beforehand is a farce. I'm booked for Thursday but there's still a risk that it could be contracted by the time you go on the coach if you're planning on going out Thu or Fri.

If you catch it on Thursday night or Friday then you wouldn’t be likely to become infectious until Sunday at the earliest.  Of course when you test on Thursday, it’s possible you could be incubating it and test neg but become infectious by Saturday .....hence the request to carry out the pcr test on Saturday and again the following Thursday.  In the extremely unlikely event that the circumstances you reference come to pass, they will have all your close contacts from coach and event to get in touch with. 

Basically then not a problem if you are exposed to the virus and you catch it, they will be able to tell all those who came in contact with you that they should self isolate. Not necessarily quite so good for you if you end up on a ventilator!

4 hours ago, ChampionFox50 said:

Looks like someone is trying to silence those that are challenging this scam of a bus just had a 7 day ban from Twitter for making a joke !! image.thumb.png.583cd3cee6aa5c6e689745034dee6035.png

#JusticeForAlanHargrave 

They can’t silence us all pal.

I was wondering what will happen after the match. If we are just getting on coaches (I presume from what’s been said they might not be numbered) till they’re full is it a free for all after too? How will they know who travelled on which bus etc from. Could be carnage!

4 hours ago, ChampionFox50 said:

Not a surprise in the slightest. I’m fairly certain that club staff defend the club on this forum when criticism arrives 

This turn up and jump on the coach is going to be madness.

You are going to have approx 2,000 all want to get on a bus at 10.30am as they want to get down to London as early as possible.  

I have full plans on meeting mates and effectively trying to make a bus our own. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

This turn up and jump on the coach is going to be madness.

You are going to have approx 2,000 all want to get on a bus at 10.30am as they want to get down to London as early as possible.  

I have full plans on meeting mates and effectively trying to make a bus our own. 

It shouldn’t be that difficult to organise 

multiple leaving points at the site......count (scan ticket barcodes on entry) on 25 people and depart 

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It shouldn’t be that difficult to organise 

multiple leaving points at the site......count (scan ticket barcodes on entry) on 25 people and depart 

When I went to Chelsea in the era of Frank Burrows in a caretaker role, the coaches all left at the same time and then must have spent 30 minutes crawling from the ground to top of Narborough Road because of the traffic lights. Not a single bright spark thought to stagger the departures. 

That said on the way back, the coach driver passed the turn off on Raw Dykes Road and then attempted a u turn on the one way Aylestone Road before the Tigers Ground 

2 hours ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

Surely they've spoken to the police to say we've got 150 Odd coaches that need to get to the motor way in quick fashion let us straight out !

Dykes road has a sign to say closed next Saturday morning 

• Like 4