Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So if it's a London team vs a non London team, one team gets fans and the other doesn't...?

It would be unfair if that was the case, unless it was just 'neutrals'. 

People should be allowed to travel to other cities by then anyway so hopefully there's no truth in it.

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Apparently they're considering keeping it for London fans only so there isn't the travel.

I was wondering whether they would do something like this. I would assume clubs reaching the final would not get an allocation and all tickets would be "neutral" in that sense (a general sale almost for people who qualify based on whatever criteria they come up with).

Or, as this is a genuine pilot event, they might open it to anyone and give the clubs an allocation each. Afterall, people can freely go on holiday by then so what is the difference of 20,000 people travelling to a football match to 20,000 people travelling to the South Coast.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2021 at 11:26, Stuntman_Mike said:

It would be unfair if that was the case, unless it was just 'neutrals'. 

People should be allowed to travel to other cities by then anyway so hopefully there's no truth in it.

Yes from this Monday I believe you can travel where you want but I don't think they're advertising it that much.

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

If it’s for London based fans I will be looking to pull in favours with all the friends I have who live there 

The one thing that would be happening is that you would have to buy a ticket in a specific name and that would be checked with photo ID on entrance . 

A strong rumour doing the rounds is both the semi final and the final will be used as test events for the European Championships.  Hence neutral fans possibly NHS staff living in and around London will be invited to attend 10,000 maximin?   Doesnt help either us or Southampton fans for the semi final.

12 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

A strong rumour doing the rounds is both the semi final and the final will be used as test events for the European Championships.  Hence neutral fans possibly NHS staff living in and around London will be invited to attend 10,000 maximin?   Doesnt help either us or Southampton fans for the semi final.

quickly Googles NHS jobs in London!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Can’t be done on anything other than priority points. Times like this are for people who have consistently gone home and away and goes without saying anyone without a season ticket shouldn’t stand a chance of being in that stadium.

Agreed. I been going to 40+ games a season ever since I was about 13 so surely people like me should be given first dibs over people who have had a season ticket since 2017.