Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

55 minutes ago, philce said:

I hope they don't restrict what we can take on the bus.

Don't attempt to take any alcohol though, you'll get kicked off!

Don't expect a stop either, I doubt that we will be allowed to stop anywhere, with approx 150 coaches no service area will let us stop, even if we split between the 3 service areas south of Northampton!

Thanks - I will catheterise myself at Enderby!

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Livid said:

Currently lashing it down in Leicester, if it is like this on Saturday I would be more than happy to be herded straight into the stadium. 

Was just thinking this so I checked BBC Weather for Saturday, so far saying 15 degrees - Cloudy, although the same app said it was sunny in Leicester right now haha.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

Warning for anybody who usually uses cash

image.png.5ca2e97d36275f9361d3dc93930bed9c.png

Obviously this is due to the situation but I remember at Sheffield United away last season I had £2 coin exacy, to pay for a drink, but got told it was contactless only and then it wouldn't work  lol

Over the last six months i've taken over two dozen lateral flow tests, at home, at work, at testing centres in the city and each time the email and text message i've received (all negative) is identical in format, there's no mention of where the test has been conducted.

The only reason they want you to go to a testing station is that you have to input your own result at home, it;s not scanned or read in anyway,  test positive and the temptation to think screw it it's the cup final might be a bit too much for some. :unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I had the worse pint I’ve ever had at Wembley the other year. Think it was £7 and at least 20% washing up liquid lol 

Similar circumstance for me and my mates, we found an IPA bar and thought 'ahh yep typical london, course its all the sell' it was between chilled and room temp, was basically awful in that sun... and then we walked 5 meters down and they had the typical stadium lagers. Best bar at wembley is the 'bar de la sainsburys' just at the end of the wembley way, thats where i'll be setting up shop.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Similar circumstance for me and my mates, we found an IPA bar and thought 'ahh yep typical london, course its all the sell' it was between chilled and room temp, was basically awful in that sun... and then we walked 5 meters down and they had the typical stadium lagers. Best bar at wembley is the 'bar de la sainsburys' just at the end of the wembley way, thats where i'll be setting up shop.

Mine was in the stadium,

the vans outside were decent for the Community Shield.

4 hours ago, blurryface said:

You can book the flow tests here, the city council page now has a specific link for the FA Cup final. - https://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/rapid-asymptomatic-covid-testing-for-the-fa-cup-final

In regards to the other tests, i believe the are not compulsory but really helps them with the research, i believe these will be sent to us, but I haven't heard anything about these still.

I’m DE postcode so visiting our local test centre Thursday evening

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I had the worse pint I’ve ever had at Wembley the other year. Think it was £7 and at least 20% washing up liquid lol 

We’d honestly be better off chowing down on the likely plentiful hand sanitizer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

does anyone know how to print tickets off at home? i have filled in the consent form and booked my lateral flow test and have the confirmation email of my purchase from the club, but not sure what to do now? can anyone help me out?

When you get the ticket email click the print button.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

does anyone know how to print tickets off at home? i have filled in the consent form and booked my lateral flow test and have the confirmation email of my purchase from the club, but not sure what to do now? can anyone help me out?

the club will send you the tickets on or before Thursday - all you need to do is print 

no one has got there tickets yet