Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

On 17/05/2021 at 14:04, Leicester_Loyal said:

Plenty never went on the buses over and some on our bus there never even got the bus back. Bus steward said nothing would happen if we wanted to make our home way home, we just had to inform them ideally on the way there. So annoying, it would have saved me so much hassle and money if they'd told us this originally.

The whole thing was nowhere near as strict as it was made out to be. Bar the odd mask and a bit more space hardly anything was different. Common sense should prevail and stadiums full for next season, if not the Euros post 21st June.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Is anyone bothering with the PCR tests?

Yep, do it.

Although I forgot mine on the day so did it yesterday!!!

Will do it on Thursday. It's no hardship

I actually felt relatively comfortable on Saturday in knowing the rates in the area are quite low and everyone attending having a negative lateral flow test. 

I kept my mask on whilst on the coach but it was on and off during the game, I don’t think football and especially a cup final is the best event to comfortably wear a mask. It actually broke when Youri scored, fortunately someone I was with had a spare. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Cant remember if this was a must or not. Ive done a couple of home tests and negative so havent bothered

It’s for research purposes, so a home test isn’t going to help much with that. It’s not compulsory, but I think if it helps with getting us all allowed back into stadiums next season, then we should all do our bit and send the test off 

• Like 3

I’ve not received anything back from the PCR for some reason...however i have had a alert on the NHS track and trace app to self isolate for 4 days? Anyone else had anything like that? Not sure if that app would take a week from Wembley to alert me?

4 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

I’ve not received anything back from the PCR for some reason...however i have had a alert on the NHS track and trace app to self isolate for 4 days? Anyone else had anything like that? Not sure if that app would take a week from Wembley to alert me?

Four days ??

that would indicate that someone you were near last Saturday/Sunday has tested positive so you have four days left to get to ten. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Four days ??

that would indicate that someone you were near last Saturday/Sunday has tested positive so you have four days left to get to ten. 

yeah four days is what’s thrown me, but I’ve checked the app since we’ve been Wembley and there was nothing on there, so unless I’ve been near someone since last weekend I don’t know, as we’ve had no cases down work. Got some tests on order anyway.

13 hours ago, Clarkielcfc said:

I believe after 3 days you're meant to ring a number listed in the instruction booklet.