Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Been sent this, even though I’ve done it

URGENT: you have not completed your consent form or the information you provided was incorrect. Please ensure you take the time to double check the information you are providing, including your supporter number.

2 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

Been sent this, even though I’ve done it

URGENT: you have not completed your consent form or the information you provided was incorrect. Please ensure you take the time to double check the information you are providing, including your supporter number.

Did you fill it in correctly? 

4 hours ago, blurryface said:

Similar circumstance for me and my mates, we found an IPA bar and thought 'ahh yep typical london, course its all the sell' it was between chilled and room temp, was basically awful in that sun... and then we walked 5 meters down and they had the typical stadium lagers. Best bar at wembley is the 'bar de la sainsburys' just at the end of the wembley way, thats where i'll be setting up shop.

This"bar de la sainsburys" sounds right up my street!But is it a Local or a bit upmarket bigun,which has more of a selection of ales?;)

9 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I believe it says you have to take a test NOT at home. I booked one at a rapid test centre for Friday evening. Frig knows how it works though, with providing confirmation etc.

Book one using the government website mate, you should do it and then get a text message within half an hour. You will then show this message to the stewards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cjt1976 said:

So I am driving down on my own it states parking in the pink car park is this mandatory or am I free to park anywhere)

I hope not ......

I just think it’s the car park allocated to us 

they can’t insist on that !        

I hope 

Edited by st albans fox

9 hours ago, Cjt1976 said:

So I am driving down on my own it states parking in the pink car park is this mandatory or am I free to park anywhere)

I think that’s just our nominated on-site car park. I don’t intend to park there. I’ve not seen anything that states that it’s mandatory, though I’m prepared to stand corrected.

Edited by Saxondale
Detail

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So before the final, we need a PCR test (for ERP), a Lateral flow test (mandatory) and then another PCR 5 days after the final

I didn't pick up on this? I thought it was just a test (at a test centre, not home) 48 hours before and then a home test 5 days after?

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I didn't pick up on this? I thought it was just a test (at a test centre, not home) 48 hours before and then a home test 5 days after?

I'm the same as you, only thought it was one after the event, not until my dad raised this with me yesterday did I realise.

https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions/articles/7000064444

"All participants will be adults and admission to the event will be subject to evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Device test result for Covid-19. To aid our research, participants are also requested to undertake a PCR test as close as possible to their attendance at the event and again five days after attendance at the event. These tests can be conducted at home and the event organisers will provide you with further information."

Edited by UniFox21