Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Football Kits 2021/22

On 15/07/2021 at 20:47, Guest said:

Serie A banning kits that are "primarily green" beginning 22/23, apparently because TV companies say they blend into the pitch too easily. I guess Sassuolo would argue theirs are primarily black and I can't think of anyone else it'd affect off the top of my head but I can't remember anything like this being done before.

Venezia, who are back in Seria A this coming season and tend to have god damn sexy kits.

This was last years home… Kappa’s making their kit for the coming season I believe.

B2B13FE2-A8FF-4E32-9B53-793234533801.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 16/07/2021 at 12:09, Phube said:

Has anyone else with Adidas got our patterning?

I popped into the  club shop yesterday and the new shirts were in, so I bought one.

I'm still trying to work out what the pattern is supposed to be.  Is it supposed to have any significance? It could be a map of Indonesian islands I suppose. Pretty random.

On 16/07/2021 at 12:09, Phube said:

Has anyone else with Adidas got our patterning?

Lyon away shirt has a pretty similar pattern.

I was in the Adidas store in London a couple of weeks ago, some of the 'elite' teams have got some sensational training gear. I doubt we'll be that lucky.

olympique-lyonnais-21-22-away-jersey.jpg

On 18/07/2021 at 18:20, Samilktray said:

Always thought Umbro were massively overrated but they are doing some

good gear for this season

BE2EA7AB-9843-443A-8A04-928C946A90BA.jpeg

“Umbro Nob” has just replaced “Needle Dick” in my armoury, cheers for that lol 

16 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Lyon away shirt has a pretty similar pattern.

I was in the Adidas store in London a couple of weeks ago, some of the 'elite' teams have got some sensational training gear. I doubt we'll be that lucky.

Our bronze Europa League gear was smart. We should get something nice again

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're all going to be decimated by hundreds of sponsors each. 

Don’t think these are shirts they’ll wear in matches, just a collection of retro shirts Umbro have done. I was half tempted by the Gremio shirt but for the life of me I can’t think why id ever wear it 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Don’t think these are shirts they’ll wear in matches, just a collection of retro shirts Umbro have done. I was half tempted by the Gremio shirt but for the life of me I can’t think why id ever wear it 

Yeah the logo is slightly different.  Looks like the old 90s one. The newer one is slightly more in bold colour. 

On 18/07/2021 at 17:55, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Venezia, who are back in Seria A this coming season and tend to have god damn sexy kits.

This was last years home… Kappa’s making their kit for the coming season I believe.

B2B13FE2-A8FF-4E32-9B53-793234533801.jpeg

The problem with supporting an Italian team is that I can’t buy this or any of the Sampdoria kits that are always sensational. 

23 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

01A56F80-1842-4805-A7C7-10F0FCEB516B.jpeg

FE7ACD6D-E1FF-428B-9D02-7C1541EB4BB4.jpeg

6087E905-3AFB-4C5D-BBA5-5520522EE7B4.jpeg

Nice one, hadn’t seen these. Compared to last seasons they are pretty shit although I love that we have the old logo on the 2nd kit. That’s probably the one I’ll buy again.

18 hours ago, Samilktray said:

You need to grow a beard and drink craft ale, then you'd wear it everyday :thumbup:

• Haha 1