Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Football Kits 2021/22

Blackburn's colours work nicely together. Their shade/hue (?) is excellent.

Prior to this post I’d not even thought about Blackburn for a very long time. In the time that’s prevailed since, I’m now going to Ewood Park in the Leeds end lol :dunno:

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

as though it's more about the manufacturer than the individual clubs.

Sort of is though I suppose isn’t it. The club is a vehicle for Nike in many ways. It’s like their endorsements of top athletes, I’m sure it’s framed as though they sponsor them because they’re the elite, but I guess the real reason is they’re elite and therefore will be on TV the most and therefore more people will see the tick. I get the other side of this too though, Nike are the most recognisable sports clothing manufacturer on the planet. They could sponsor nobody at this point and people would still buy their gear. 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2021 at 14:34, Stadt said:

Blackburn's colours work nicely together. Their shade/hue (?) is excellent.

Prior to this post I’d not even thought about Blackburn for a very long time. In the time that’s prevailed since, I’m now going to Ewood Park in the Leeds end lol :dunno:

Was at Goals last night and had a bit of a chuckle to myself people watching with a beer after the game. 

Usual lads running around in PSG, Bayern, Juve, Barca, Madrid, Milan, etc kits. 

In the middle of it all this big lad charging around in his brand new Blackburn Rovers gear. You love to see it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Was at Goals last night and had a bit of a chuckle to myself people watching with a beer after the game. 

Usual lads running around in PSG, Bayern, Juve, Barca, Madrid, Milan, etc kits. 

In the middle of it all this big lad charging around in his brand new Blackburn Rovers gear. You love to see it. 

Even if he literally never goes to watch them, it’s still quite refreshing to see/meet people that support shit clubs.

I was always disappointed that I didn’t meet more United/Wednesday fans at uni 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 2