Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

8 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Fitzy came from Carlisle I think? £40k. 

You’re quite right, though I don’t recall the fee. A tall, pale red-headed ball-playing CB who flattered to deceive. 

Like most of our signings until quite recently!

16 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Fitzy came from Carlisle I think? £40k. 

Was it notts county?

if not, we got someone else from that era from notts county

Edited by MPH

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

Was it notts county?

if not, we got someone else from that era from notts county

No it was Carlisle. He joined for £40k the same summer we got Colin Gordon on a free, Ashley Ward from Man City for £80k & 2 others whose name I forget.

Edit: Nicky Platnauer & Steve Thompson.  

Edited by Brenfox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

We know what we need to do if we want this over the line. Come on folks. Push for the 100. 

People only talking about previous double announcements I'd be surprised if we make it to 60 pages 

9 minutes ago, Brenfox said:

No it was Carlisle. He joined for £40k the same summer we got Colin Gordon on a free, Ashley Ward from Man City for £80k & 2 others whose name I forget.

Edit: Nicky Platnauer & Steve Thompson.  

And Kevin Poole!

1 hour ago, Allfoxedup said:

Yep i seem to recall when brian little came over we got Gary Coatsworth and i think Paul fitzpatrick? At same time...not sure if both were signed as defenders outright or given utility player titles.

I liked how players back then were often classed as "utility players" grayson being one of our very best for i think £50k from leeds from memory.

We did sign Phil Gee and Ian Ormondroyd with Paul Kitson going the other way. 

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

We know what we need to do if we want this over the line. Come on folks. Push for the 100. 

I absolutely refuse to post banal nonsense just to try and increase the page count.

There are 1000 pointless posts, posted on on the thread. And if one pointless post accidentally got moderated, there’ll be 999 pointless posts, posted on the thread. 

All together…. They’re are 999 pointless….

That’ll get it to 100 pages. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

There are 1000 pointless posts, posted on on the thread. And if one pointless post accidentally got moderated, there’ll be 999 pointless posts, posted on the thread. 

All together…. They’re are 999 pointless….

That’ll get it to 100 pages. 

Not by 9am tomorrow morning we won’t 

4 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

will this post count if I ask genuine question with regard to the transfer of Soumaré?

No. But seriously for maybe one or two posts might be ok, I would not be surprised if he was announced tomorrow. Unlike Patson, he could well be here already and ready for the big reveal, and why do it before the registration date?

26 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No. But seriously for maybe one or two posts might be ok, I would not be surprised if he was announced tomorrow. Unlike Patson, he could well be here already and ready for the big reveal, and why do it before the registration date?

So you're saying we have already signed him, and maybe not. What is the earliest in a day we've ever done a reveal? Wouldn't want to miss it for anything - I have to wake early to take my medication.

11 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

That’s against the rules. You can’t ask genuine questions 

Yeah. Genuine questions? Actual pertinent posts? Informed content?  Fuch off you willy pulling plastic. I expect a Lille bit better. 

• Haha 2