Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

We must be paying him well as I still don't understand why he would give up a regular starting position in a CL qualified team. 

I’m imagining the kind of fit Lille’s brass would throw if Soumaré rejected this deal for those reasons.

Simply put, Lille have to sell him. Their financial situation is a complete mess.

Soumaré is also getting a significant pay raise, is joining one or the top 5 clubs in the Premier League over the past few seasons, and getting all of the tangible and intangible benefits that come along with playing for Leicester City these days. Leicester have a little more to offer than any other club that was linked to him. 

This deal was a no-brainer for Soumaré to accept, and that it was essentially all done over a month ago should tell you just how easy of a decision it was.

2 hours ago, blockheadder said:

Let's remind ourselves of what we're getting here. Qualiteeeee

First time I’ve seen that video. His playing style reminds me of N’Dombele, just a little more interested in actually running around.